• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Xanax

Higherfocus420

Bluelighter
I'm use to taking Valium and pregabs but my dealer has xanax instead how many bars should I eat to knock myself out got work in the mornING and my sleeping pattern is fucked

Well considering you're in England, and they don't have alprazolam over there... it's either some Eastern Euro bars or it's some dodgy as fuck, if you're lucky, flualprazolam presses. If you lived in the U.S. I'd just say pass on it because bars in the U.S. always have fent now.

I wouldn't buy street benzos though, whether it was the U.S. or the U.K., because they're all presses of varying sorts nowadays.

If you're gonna take any, take at most one bar. If it's really 2mg of alpraz it'll knock you out like 20mg of diazepam would, just not for as long.

Well considering you're in England, and they don't have alprazolam over there... it's either some Eastern Euro bars or it's some dodgy as fuck, if you're lucky, flualprazolam presses. If you lived in the U.S. I'd just say pass on it because bars in the U.S. always have fent now.

I wouldn't buy street benzos though, whether it was the U.S. or the U.K., because they're all presses of varying sorts nowadays.

If you're gonna take any, take at most one bar. If it's really 2mg of alpraz it'll knock you out like 20mg of diazepam would, just not for as long.
Well I took two bars they seem legit

Inh

If you're gonna take any, take at most one bar. If it's really 2mg of alpraz it'll knock you out like 20mg of diazepam would, just not for as long.l
Will xanax kill of a amphetone high so u can sleep xxl

Inh

If you're gonna take any, take at most one bar. If it's really 2mg of alpraz it'll knock you out like 20mg of diazepam would, just not for as long.l
Will xanax kill of a amphetone high so u can sleepvice take 2 and a half bars and feel drunk but more sober

Are good for sniffing are they ulywater slouable

That is exactly my benzo style communication. If ya think yer sober but feel drunk please slow down as things can get stupid and painful real quick. Not gonna be fun and not gonna brag about it.
All ya have to do is close the eyes for a coupla minutes and let go and sleep should come. Fight it and shit can get sideways.
Best wishes

If you're gonna take any, take at most one bar. If it's really 2mg of alpraz it'll knock you out like 20mg of diazepam would, just not sorrybill
What about poping a xanax after my morning speed dose or will it ruin the high or take the edge of nicely

I would only eat alprazolam. Any benzodiazepine for that matter. Snorting it would only lose potency.

Your typing style makes it seem like you are very intoxicated. Please be careful, eating large amounts of benzos leads to blackouts most times and bad decisions. Sleep it off.
Yea fuck xanax i lost a whole week