• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax

J

Justwayne1

Can anyone tell me difference between green bars s90x, white bars with just a 2 on one side, and yellow r039. They all seem real to me was just curious specifics. Also was in a car accident and given a fentanyl 50mcg patch... Any experience with these and know the effects?

Please don’t mix xanax and fentanyl unless you have a large tolerance for both opiates and benzodiazepines, it could result in serious cns depression.

For the xanax bars it’s probably just different brands, you can find a better answer by googling the markings on the pills.

Ive noticed no difference in any of the bars. They all contain 2mg alprazolam, possibly different binders and fillers.

I overdosed on only 4mg xanax and fentanyl a while ago on Christmas day within 45 minutes after chewing a 100mcg gel patch even with a tolerance.

I would never touch the combo again.

Last edited:
Make sure the xanax pills you have are real. There are fake pills that look like real xanax pills going around, and they have fent in them. Unless it's from a prescription, I would throw them away as it's not worth the risk.

Also do not combine either the Xanax and the fentanyl, and do not drink alcohol on either of those drugs. Stay safe.

Yeah there are a lot of the fake green ones being pressed especially I’m not sure why.
People have a thing for the green ones they say it hits them harder but 2 mgs Xanax is 2 mgs Xanax I don’t see a difference...
I used to take a quarter of each color bar glue them together into a rainbow white yellow green bar together lol