• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax + truffles

tomtomster

Greenlighter
i'm regulary using Xanax(about 6-8 mg per day.)
My friends invited me to do some magic truffles with them together).
Is this safe to mix those two thing together ?
we are planning to just to have fun and don't do too much of them.

Anyone had experience with mixing those two together .?:?

Thanks to everyone who helps and pay attention to these questions.

Thanks.

No real interaction with the two but you will probably not get the full effect from the truffles. I've only had truffles a few times but have taken mushrooms hundreds of times and would often end the night with a benzo to sleep (especially after clubbing on mushrooms).

Can you not perhaps take a smaller dose or skip your xanax for that day?

Have a great trip - FWIW the ones I can remember were the Philosophers stones, they were fun but felt like I was coming down from a trip more than tripping. I can't remember the other brands but always preferred mushrooms.

If you've been using xanax daily for a while, it's not a good idea to stop abruptly, as benzo withdrawal can cause seizures. Dangerous to just skip a day if you're physically dependent.
Psilocybe mushrooms or truffles are safe to mix with xanax/benzos - but yeah, they may deminish or negate the effects a little.

Haha Im a green lighter, as you can see. When you say truffles Im assuming you don't mean the proper expensive kind. I have many types of mushroom/toadstool on my property. and xanax in my fridge, plus others. Also my neighbour grows the proper truffles but they are worth their weight in gold. for food so 100% sure thats not what you are tailing about otherwise people would not be able to put on their pasta,
I have some red spotty ones long leggy white ones, some orange ones and normal field mushrooms.. Whats what?