• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax tolerance rate

Behappystayhappy

Bluelighter
I took 2mg xanax 24 hours ago. I just took another 2mg like 5 minutes ago. Do i need to take another 2mg to feel the same effects? Or maybe 1mg? Or should it be mostly the same

More isnt better. If you're not feeling the same effect then just go to sleep and wait a week before you use again.

Nah im not doing anymore... I feel this bar and im straight. Im just curious to what the actual tolerance rate is. (For example if you trip LSD 2 days in a row, you need twice as much the equivalent to experience the same effects as the first day.) is it about the same with xanax?

alprazolam, trade name xanax is a fast action benzodiazepine with focus on reducing anxiety, after 24 hours most of it will already be gone, and is ok redosing.
tolerance is crossed so you will build tolerance for other benzodiazepines as well, 2 weeks of daily taking can cause phisical addiction and make you need bigger doses.

i starded with 0,25 3 times daily, now 1,5 years later i am on 10mg daily, 3 in the morning 3 in the afternoon and 4 to sleep

if you use them once a week i think tolerance will grow slowly.

but , really , be careful with benzos, its dangerous road.

benzos alone are not euphoric for most people, it relieves anxiety so people with acute anxiety or panic attacks feel good taking them, persons without anxiety will just feel drowsy and calm in most cases.

throw some weed in the mix and you gonna have a good time, and it should be safe.

about tolerance, i think you don't have a high one.. yet.

but be careful sometimes you think you are ok them you take more and just blackout

Im up to 8mg.. For the most part completely straight. Im wondering if the bars i got were fake. They were the s930 hulks, which IME arent usually bunk. But from past experiences i should be blacked out by now. I hope it isnt the toleramce from last night

if you have no or little tolerance 8mg should fuck you up pretty good.