• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax tolerance break

Behappystayhappy

Bluelighter
Been using anywhere from .5mg - 2mg of xanax ab 3 times a week for the past 2 weeks. I had ab 1.75mg earlier today and only felt somewhat relaxed, so clear evidence of a moderate tolerance. I have 2mg right now. How many days should i wait for this 2mg to make me feel.....
Somewhat intoxicated but in control
Moderate sedation and euphoria
A goodnigut sleep

You could wait like 2 days and probably feel it, but benzo tolerance can be a real fickle bitch sometimes. Or maybe like Raysu said 72 hours... But I mean its kind of hard for anyone but you to decide that. It is so unpredictable when you take benzos a few times a week you never know how its going to effect you. in my 6 plus years taking them, 4 of which have been daily, with klonopin and the occasional Xanax or if I am lucky some valium, I only had a different feeling between doses when I took them like once to maybe 3x a week like you, and I would usually feel pretty nice each time if I didn't take too much and become a fucking dumbass. Maybe add a little weed/hash/THC of some sort with it for a more sedating, euphoric feeling if possible, just not too much as it can overpower the benzos effects sometimes. Try drinking some white grapefruit juice too, that usually potentiates benzos like Xanax or klonopin pretty well for me. But the taste of grapefruit juice and Xanax is really disgusting to me, it literally tastes like vomit. Xanax tastes awful on its own, it has made me gag and throw up before trying to take one sublingually.