• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Xanax R039 fakes (unique for me even tho i've had fakes 100s of times)

Strafeous

Greenlighter
Ended up posting this on /r/drugs and non eof the people even know what the hell a ladder is imo
So, I ended up buying a few legit looking Yellow Xanax R039's from a plug who got them from her connect. I'll always buy a few even if I believe theyre fake just in the 1/100th chance they aren't.I've taken my fair share of fake bars before, but this one was different.
It would relax me, but not like a Alprazolam relaxation.
It was kinda lame, but eh, I have an anxiety problem and they let me chill so, I was okay with it.
I decided to see if it was under dosed by chewing it and seeing if it was just a chalky taste or if it was that awful benzo/Xanax taste.
It was neither. It was something I had never experienced before. It straight up tasted like Marijuana.
It made me laugh, but now im wondering if I'm injesting pressed CBD oil or THC oil.
Made me laugh a bit and decided I wanted to share because I couldn't find anything else like it from Google.

The white monitor light makes it look a lot lighter than it actually is. Not a bad press.

They dont smell like weed, or taste like weed if licked from outside, it's simply whenever u crush it in your mouth. It literally tastes like you're biting into a bud filled bar. It's the weirdest shit, I've done a lot of RCs also Etizolam was waaay stronger than whatever this is and i'm still kinda mad the FDA got ahold of it for texas

CBDpowder? thc power? if thats even a thing? I'm just curious what your guys though processes are!

That is really strange, not sure what to make of it.

To answer some of your questions, both CBD and THC are available as white isolate crystal powders. With recreational legality on the rise, I guess it wouldn't be the craziest thing to find in fake pressed pills... Hell, it might even be a good way to smuggle THC powder from a legal state to a non-legal state if you are someone that has an Alprazolam prescription.

I've never heard of it happening, but I wouldn't be totally surprised if your instincts were right. Weed has such a distinct taste and smell, I can't think of anything else it could be.

Ended up posting this on /r/drugs and non eof the people even know what the hell a ladder is imo
So, I ended up buying a few legit looking Yellow Xanax R039's from a plug who got them from her connect. I'll always buy a few even if I believe theyre fake just in the 1/100th chance they aren't.I've taken my fair share of fake bars before, but this one was different.
It would relax me, but not like a Alprazolam relaxation.
It was kinda lame, but eh, I have an anxiety problem and they let me chill so, I was okay with it.
I decided to see if it was under dosed by chewing it and seeing if it was just a chalky taste or if it was that awful benzo/Xanax taste.
It was neither. It was something I had never experienced before. It straight up tasted like Marijuana.
It made me laugh, but now im wondering if I'm injesting pressed CBD oil or THC oil.
Made me laugh a bit and decided I wanted to share because I couldn't find anything else like it from Google.

The white monitor light makes it look a lot lighter than it actually is. Not a bad press.

They dont smell like weed, or taste like weed if licked from outside, it's simply whenever u crush it in your mouth. It literally tastes like you're biting into a bud filled bar. It's the weirdest shit, I've done a lot of RCs also Etizolam was waaay stronger than whatever this is and i'm still kinda mad the FDA got ahold of it for texas

CBDpowder? thc power? if thats even a thing? I'm just curious what your guys though processes are!

I can’t believe people eat these things. You have NO idea what you’re putting into your body.

I completely agree with g0to that the pressie was probably hygroscopic and pulled in whatever terpenes, thc-a, cbn, etc was near it. Fake pills being stored near or with weed isn't all that improbable.

Anyway, I'm glad g0to got that EcstasyData result in, but we really don't do substance ID here. There's no way for us to give you anything more than very vague speculation.

Something else to keep in mind is 2mg Xanax bars are up there with Roxie 30's as two of the most counterfeit pharma pills you'll find. Stay Safe.