• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Xanax potentiation with Tagamet (cimetidine) and White Grape Fruit Juice

ComprizeR

Greenlighter
Now I apologize since this is my very first post as a "green-lighter" so be a little empathetic is all I ask. My pet's only question is regarding to the timing for HOW MANY AND WHWWN tot ake the 200 Mg Tagamet (cimetidine) tablets prior to taking xanax bar (speaking hypothetically for my pet snail). It typically has a 4mg tolerance and is trying to either intensify or porlong a 2mg or 1mg pill.

Reiteration:

1. How many Tagamet tablets should my pet take?

2. How long should my pet wait to take the tagamet (cimetidine) (200mg each per tablet) prior to the administration of xanax for the optimal and best feeling result.

3. My pet also has white white grapefruit juice on hand and was wondering at what point should and how much of the juice should he consume prior to taking the xanax 2mg.

People have recommended 3 hours before taking the xanax bar which didn't do much for him, but then again my pet only took half of his normal dose which is 2mg.

Again I really appreciate this and understand that this may and should be under an entirely different thread. But you you cant expect a kid whose never touched a basketball pointer to swish a 3 point shot with great form. I will get the hang of this and will be less of a nuisance to moderators and those behind the scenes. Thanks again for any advice/ recommendations appreciated.

P.S I have already done a fairly amount of research and realize how strong and fast acting Xanax is and why some may think there is no need for potentiation. So please welcome this new member with open arms and omit any sarcastic postings.

Much love, Long Health, New Experiences

-Comprizer