• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax, Oxy & Adderall safe?

wh1temrbr0wn

Greenlighter
Hi, im not sure where to put this but I had a question about taking xanax for an adderall comedown. I know that its okay to do so in low doses but my question was my oxycodone being in the mix. I currently take about 30mg adderall XR. I also have an oxycodone tolerance of about 100mg to 120mg a day but can take 60mg at a time and feel nice.
My question is, I took my adderall a little late today ( around noon or so.) At about 6pm I took 50mg of oxycodone. I know longer feel any effects from the oxy but my adderall is keeping me on high alert (if ya know what i mean.) Would I be skraight to take, lets say, .5mg of xanax to help me relax and be able to sleep tonight? I know that youre not supposed to mix oxycodone and xanax, which is why im here asking. I used to have a benzo tolerance of about 2mg but that was years ago. I dont really take xanax that much anymore, if at all. I know i can take 1mg and be fine but thats by itself. So, with an adderall tolerance of about 30mg XR/day and oxycodone at about 100mg/day, can I take .5mg of xanax?

Any help would be nice, thank you all.

I'm not 100% sure if it is safe but I will say I've used the combo of all 3 before. I wouldn't do it regularly. But I mixed adderall and Oxys often. I accidentally thought a xanax was Oxy one time and took it an hour after my last Oxy dose and it didn't hurt me and I took a decent amount of both so I'm sure you'll be fine esp if you have a tolerance. But again, it may technically not be a good idea but I've done it without any problems.

Taking the 3 together is not at all would one would call ?safe?

However, if you wait at least 4 or 5 hours after taking the oxy, a peach Xanax(0.(my) is fine- Oxycodone is short-intermediate acting in relation to you?re common opiates/opioids, if you let it wear off a small dose of a fast acting benzo should be a fine comedown med

Though, ideally this isn?t a good mix, and please, never take any significant dose of oxy and amphetamines, and a highly potent benzodiazepine simultaneously, if you must, wait for the comedown