Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

xanax + lsd + mdma??????

dead93mau5

Bluelighter
hello.. my best experience w/ drugs has always been candyflipping at raves

however, I am in the midst of a depression as well as an anxiety disorder and I have not done any psychadelics in a very long time.

I would like to candyflip at a show I am going to in the near future. However, I do not want the lsd to make me have an egodeath/mindfuck/crazytrip with the current state of being I am currently in. I only want some slight visuals and the enhanced music. I was only going to take one does of lsd because my dealer said it was good. (however the 'good' though is completely subjective, it could be crappy or insane idk yet). How much Xanax should I take where I can have an enjoyable trip, with no anxiety and without being too tired though to dance and enjoy myself? also would alcohol be a better alternative to reduce the effects of lsd?

note: my tolerance to Xanax is low because I was just prescribed it yesterday.

Last edited:
you asked this same q in another thread.. xanax will kill your acid experience.

if youre rolling you should have good vibes all around, but really you need to get over the fear of egodeath/mindfuck and so on.. and while on one hit and low doses of other stuff the chances are lowered, thats part of the very nature of these drugs. the more you are worried about having a bad trip the more likely you are to have a bad trip because your head is already full of negative fuck before you even begin. You're dooming yourself from the start.

i don't think Xanax killing the experience is true. I am not afraid of the egodeath/mindfuck itself, i am afraid of my own anxiety disorder being triggered by it and me having a panic attack. I am just trying to discover the best way where I can get the visual effects from lsd without aggravating my own condition.

Well then take your dose of xanax and see what happens. Like I said in the other thread there is a reason people keep them around to "abort" trips that get too hectic for them to handle, so im pretty sure its going to kill your trip. No one can guarantee what will happen when you trip. You say your last bad trip gave you your current anxiety condition, so maybe its best to avoid psychs in general for now since it sounds like you're playing with fire to me. You seem very unease at the possibility of things not going perfect, which as I said only increases the chances of things not going perfect. You're already anxious at the possibility of something going wrong, so you're going into a trip already anxious and its that much easier for the drug to exacerbate things.

I'd keep your xanax on hand and try to enjoy the trip as is having it just in case things go awry. Taking one tab and some mdma at the same time should have you in the most excellent and enjoyable moods, I personally wouldn't want to mess that up.

taking xanax before the LSD will definitely take away from the experience.

definitely.

Just don't take a recreational dose and you should be okay, if you're that compelled to taking it. For example, if you got prescribed them yesterday then I would take like .25 or less. So if you got the peaches rip them in half, if you got the blue ones rip it in quarters ( or take the half and crush it up into powder and split that way), if ya got the white ones, well that's self explanatory. Again, this would only be for your mental frame of mind, if you think it would help you then do it. Just don't go over that amount. Less is better, also the life of .25 OR LESS, isn't going to be shit.. not even near as long as the acid trip, and the half life is going to be weak as fuck. Thats coming from someone who has done acid over 40 times in the past year and a half, and was recently prescribed bezno's. I've done acid with and without benzo's. Just keep the dose LOW LOW LOW

Benzos + psyches = total shit.
I did that last time I tripped because my trip just before had been intensely horrible so I was a little nervous about doing it again; all I ended up with was a dreadfully uncomfortable mix of overstimulation and total exhaustion. The headspace was just fuzzy and uncomfortable and my body was screaming to fall asleep but simply couldn't. Not nice.
Also by the next morning I'd completely forgotten everything I'd thought about during the trip, which if you ask me, completely defeats the initial purpose...
Xanax is a good thing to have around in case your trip turns bad but if you wanna have a good one it's just gonna ruin it. If you want a chill trip, just take a small amount (of psyches, not benzos)!

Benzos + psyches = total shit.
I did that last time I tripped because my trip just before had been intensely horrible so I was a little nervous about doing it again; all I ended up with was a dreadfully uncomfortable mix of overstimulation and total exhaustion. The headspace was just fuzzy and uncomfortable and my body was screaming to fall asleep but simply couldn't. Not nice.
Also by the next morning I'd completely forgotten everything I'd thought about during the trip, which if you ask me, completely defeats the initial purpose...
Xanax is a good thing to have around in case your trip turns bad but if you wanna have a good one it's just gonna ruin it. If you want a chill trip, just take a small amount (of psyches, not benzos)!

Well damn, I guess we can throw away every trip/roll I've had in the past 6 months and say they are total shit. Everyone reacts differently, if the OP has bad anxiety, he has bad anxiety. A very small amount for his frame of mind wouldn't make his trip/roll total shit. IMO

Yeah if I had anxiety disorder like OP I wouldn't want to take psychedelics without at least something to keep that in check, especially not LSD which seems extremely grim if things go sour

But, I'd try it without first because there's a good chance you'll like the experience is just fine. Having a benzo close is good for the mind

Well damn, I guess we can throw away every trip/roll I've had in the past 6 months and say they are total shit. Everyone reacts differently, if the OP has bad anxiety, he has bad anxiety. A very small amount for his frame of mind wouldn't make his trip/roll total shit. IMO

I meant in my experience of course. I thought that was obvious so didn't feel the need to specify but of course I know it's different for everyone. I just do think that the best thing to do if you're nervous about tripping is to just take small amount of psyches rather than counteract with benzos - also gives you more confidence when it comes to trips. IME etc.
Didn't mean to make it sound like my opinion was the end all of everything. Apologies if that's how it came across. Just my opinion. I do think that if he does take benzos he should keep it on the low side though because otherwise I don't see how it's possible to avoid the overstimulated exhaustion combo :?

Last edited:
Yes, low side and about 2 hours before you drop the tabs. Or more. That's if your anxious as fuck two hours before, if you're not anxious at all, then don't take them.

Last edited:
First time posting, just made a new account. Im coming down off my cid/molly/xan Trip ( BTW more is OTW )... I might take some more xanax so i can fall asleep. Over all one of the best experiences, it made me learn a lot! +first time on acid

(4tabs, 0.9M, and 5mg of xan)

Best trip ever :)

update: +2mg of xan... I feel GOOD :D