• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax & Kpins together; Do they potentiate?

amirfenty

Greenlighter
I took 2.25mg Xanax about 5 minutes ago, and if I were to take 10mg klonopin in another hour/hour 1/2 would that potentiate the overall benzo high of both drugs or make them weaker?

maybe not potentiate? but they'd have additive effects. one has a longer half life than the other. at least in taking the k-pins you may not experience any rebound effects from the xanax? i'm just using my 2cents here.

however, do not take any kpins. you will black out. 2.25mg of xanax is already a lot. hopefully you have a tolerance cos if it were me i'd have blacked out by now. hopefully you didn't end up taking the kpins.

that's just my suggestion - otherwise i really wouldn't mix benzos unless one had a decent tolerance.

i know that anything over 1mg of xanax has me fucked up. i prefer valium due to it's gentle touch and longer half-life. those doses are just blackout central imo.

homeless ----> BDD

I personally love mixing benzos like taking half dose of two or three kinds to get a mixed buzz going but I always take a total dose close to what I would take if it was just Valium or just xanax