• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax, Klonopin and Oxycodone combo

MrRoot

Bluelight Crew
Hi,
I am currently hospitalized again waiting for my back surgery and I decided to have some fun with pharmaceuticals since my gf isn't here blowing me off and humping today (yes I am in my own private room but still nurses have come to visit while either or both of has been coming 8) )

Anyhow I have about 500mg of oxycodone on my desk here waiting to be taken orally as well stash of Klonopins and Xanax.

My daily intake of oxycodone in form of old OxyContin OC is 80 to 100mg twice a day for medical purposes.

How much oxycodone along Klonopins and Xanax would be safe taken recreationally considering my quite high daily intake for medicational purposes. My benzo tolerance is quite low as 2mg Klonopins will give me a nice nights sleep?

I would take virtually NO benzos. On opiate doses that high, your respiration is depressed enough. even a small dose of benzo would be dangerous.

Don't mix opiates and benzos. It's literally russian roulette on steroids, instead of 1 bullet in the chamber there would be 5 and your taking a 1/6 chance to live...

Especially on opiates that strong dude.

That used to be my all time favourite drug combo. Any Benzo, Oxy, and a little bit of weed would have me in bliss. That was when I used to take silly huge doses! As the others have said, downers plus downers can always be very very risky.

Stay safe ;)