• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Xanax, klonopin, adderall, tramadol

Status
Not open for further replies.

BashyExperiments

Greenlighter
I took 13mg of xanax and .5mg of klonopin and 20mg adderall xr crushed and snorted, im trying to fix my sleep schedule so i dont want to sleep as im wide awake i took the xanax throughout the day same with the kpin and took the adderall towards 11pm, would it be safe to take klonopin xanax and tramadol together at 11am i have a very high benzo tolerance for my size. im pretty sure it is but i just like double checking when im binging

I would avoid taking Tramadol while other drugs are still lingering inside of you, because it increases the risk of having a seizure.
I would also avoid combining 2 different benzos together even with a high tolerance. Pick one benzo and leave out the Tramadol.

You DEFINITELY dont want to mix adderall and tramadol either. The benzos usually arent bad to mix with tramadol as they raise the seizure threshold, but adderall lowers it, so dont use adderall and tram

i didnt plan on it you misread i already took adderall and xanax and was wondering if i could do tramadol + kpin + xanax today, needless to say i did and i didnt overdose i took 125mg of tramadol roughly 6-8mg of xanax mg of xanax and 1mg of kpin i show no signs of shallow breathing of any overdose signs benzos are very safe with tramadol when it comes to seizures and i have a high opiate tolerance 125mg of tram is nothing to me i take 20mg-30mg roxies railed

the adderall was done easily 14 hours before i took anything else and i can take 12mg of xanax and not black out so i doubt this is overdose worthy i nodded out a little bit overall euphoric and im still alive will report back in the am if i dont die which i wont lol

30mg Roxie/125mg tram' isn't a high opiate tolerance.. It's high risk, low reward mixing any of those substances! If it was xan and roxie, yeah you could get away with it a few times ,but i wouldnt suggest doing it regularly, it will catch up to you quick! Tram' is just not worth it at all...Plz choose one or the other.

- Hopeless Soul

125mg tram is much safer with benzos than a roxie, the combo im on is safe i even called a pharmacist to ask they encourage benzos to reduce seizure risks. 125mg is a low dose of tram its 2.5 tabs the xanax is where i went overboard but im still alive and i do have a large benzo tolerance which is why im fine. 30mg roxies are way stronger than 125mg tramadol and with my tolerance for benzos the amount i took is safe for potentiation.

Well ultimately you're going to take whatever combo youre going to take, we can't stop you, but in the name harm reduction, and for future readers, we have to discourage it.

- Hopeless Soul

Benzos are actually sometimes good to take with tramadol as they keep the risk of having a seizure much lower. The only reason i said to watch out for the adderall was because adderall can stay in the system for pretty long and if the dosage of tramadol was high enough (which 125mg is very low) it could have caused some bad interactions. But im glad you had no problems.

You may have gotten by taking that combination this time, but you don't know if the next time, will be the time it catches up to you. Also we have to discourage that kind of use for future readers of this thread, we don't want some kid, with zero tolerance, reading this and thinking he can get away with the same combo. Stay safe bro!

- Hopeless Soul

You DEFINITELY dont want to mix adderall and tramadol either. The benzos usually arent bad to mix with tramadol as they raise the seizure threshold, but adderall lowers it, so dont use adderall and tram

I'm prescribed tramodol 50 mg 4x daily & adderal 20mg 2xdaily. Also Gabapentin 300mg 2x daily that my doc kept insisting i try out (I take 1 at night 3x a week max) Anyways my doctor had never said anything about the combo of tram & adderal being bad? Sometimes I have really bad anxiety but other than that I love the combo.

Its usually just terrible anxiety for me, along with the fact that your doctor just thinks that, in your case, the benefits outweigh the risks, but there are definitely still risks. Adderall is known to make seizures more likely though, so mixing it with higher doses of tramadol (above 300-400mg) could easily cause seizures.

He's much safer with the xanax than without the xanax as far as seizure risk goes, also tramadol does not cause the respiratory of depression of oxycodone so suggesting roxie is any safer than tramadol is bad harm reduction 7nos-SS373dOH, its almost incouraged to consume a benzo with any high doses of tramadol i always take atleast .5mg and have gone into 10mg+ with the combination of tramadol and have a low tolerance to opiates and high tolerance to benzos. You shouldnt touch over 300mg of tramadol without a benzo thats for sure and its definitely good even when dosing lighter.

I was discouraging either combination, but Doesnt the fact that its encouraged to use a benzo to avoid tramadol seizures, prove my point on which 1 is safer?

- Hopeless Soul

Discouraging the combination could have caused him to have a seizure even though if you would've read he already took it all and was seeing if he would be okay or if he needed to go to the hospital your information hardly informed anything. Tramadol would be the safer combination if "safer" is the word when it comes to Oxy vs tramadol since it has much less respiratory depression than Oxycodone. Tramadol is actually very safe providing you dose a benzo as well and in his case with there being trace amounts of adderall in his blood stream the benzo is even that much more encouraged as far as looking out for the safety of Bashy.

OP gets the point. OP, keep the Tramadol far away from Adderall. Yes the benzos will help keep things in check. This thread is getting sloppy. OP has the general answer. If you don't know for sure,check with your doctor and or pharmacist.Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.