• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

xanax just is not cutting it

CosmicG

Bluelighter
I am prescribed ninety .5 mg xanax a month (3 a day) for anxiety along with lamictal 100 milligrams a day. I want to take etizolam along with what has already been stated as my xanax just does not seem to cut it and I dont feel my GP will prescribe me any more xanax. My question is does anyone have experience combining alprazolam with etizolam? Thoughts? Please any input is appreciated.

Also I am aware these are habit forming so thanks in advance I just want experiences and real insight not warnings thanks :)

I'd recommend working with your doctor to up your dose of Xanax. Supplementing a prescription is dangerous. You may find yourself needing the etizolam and in even more trouble than you started when your supply runs dry. I won't open that can of worms.

Buspirone for anxiety.

Have you tried buspar (buspirone). It takes 4 to 6 weeks to get the full effect. IMO it is not as harsh as an anti- depressant and also helps with depression. It may not work for some people but IMO those ppl don't wait for it to work and don't titrate their dosage when they see their doc.

Just a suggestion.

Last edited: