• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax Hulks

IllestAddiction

Greenlighter
Tomorrow in the morning I will be buying 3 Hulks at school, I've done multiple types of pills at school but I have never had these before. I'm wondering how much I should take to be semi functional? Should I take half in the morning and the other half in the afternoon, just half for the day, or a whole Hulk? (Please do not tell me I shouldn't do it at school, Ivery done numerous other drugs and been completely functional. I can handle myself)

Moved from homeless.

As we have no idea of your tolerance and you do not say if you have taken Xanax before - we cannot tell you how much to take. If they are 2mg - take quarter gauge how you feel, take another quarter etc .

Xanax at school?

Those always make for the best experience reports, lol. All the best trainwreck drug stories involve benzodiazepines

I agree ^ haha a guy with no benzo tolerance is gonna take xanax bars at school lol let us know how this experience goes OP

I agree ^ haha a guy with no benzo tolerance is gonna take xanax bars at school lol let us know how this experience goes OP

He'll have a day in which not a single fuck will be given. :)

OP, you say that you can handle your shit and I don't know you, that may be true. But benzodiazepines are kind of a weird class of drug sometimes, and they're fucked up in a different kind of way than other drugs, especially when you take more than you should with a low tolerance. You just tend to exercise very poor decision making, yet you do so with complete confidence in yourself lol. So be careful; I'd start low, and try not to fall into "herp derp I took a whole bar but don't feel all that great, think I'll take another bar!"

He'll have a day in which not a single fuck will be given. :)

OP, you say that you can handle your shit and I don't know you, that may be true. But benzodiazepines are kind of a weird class of drug sometimes, and they're fucked up in a different kind of way than other drugs, especially when you take more than you should with a low tolerance. You just tend to exercise very poor decision making, yet you do so with complete confidence in yourself lol. So be careful; I'd start low, and try not to fall into "herp derp I took a whole bar but don't feel all that great, think I'll take another bar!"

So true. Heed this warning. Many years back when in high school I took klonopin and or Xanax a few times. Usually I would leave school once it hit me cuz I stopped caring and wanted to get more intoxicated. Just be careful and don't take more than 1mg without tolerance ( n even that can be too much, for many peopl, try a quarter and maybe give he rest to a friend u trust to hold until the next day so you don't end up taking all and blacking out and getting in tons of trouble)

If i took even a half an mg of xanax ill pretty much be sleeping within 3 or 4 hours and if its like 12 noom or something ill be asleep by 6 i cant imagine taking it before school od probably sleep all day and feel like shit. If it were kpin or lorazepam then that would be fine even thk kpin a little sleepy too. Save the xanax for nighttime.just because u can handle urself on a bunch of drugs doesnt mean its the same for xanax. Also wtf is a hulk? I hate when people call drugs bt stupid names "blues schoolbusses" its soandso milligrams of alprazolam not a "hulk" if ur in the hospital and they ask what u took it would be funny to say "a hulk" lol theyd think u were retarded

I used to do Xanax recreationally but I stopped because it made me black out when I took more than about 1.5 mg (I have a low tolerance to benzos obviously). I always took it in the evening when I didn't have to do anything important or go anywhere. I cannot imagine the results if I had tried to take that during the day while going about my routine. There are some things in life I just don't want to know.

Okay, so basically the day was a HILARIOUS TRAIN RECK it just kinda got bad toward the end im going to tell the story with what people told me I did throughout the day because I had little to no memory.

Probably around 8:40: I just bought 3 hulks and I was pretty hyped, I started with taking 2 of the peices of it. Impatient me was like fuck it and took other other peice.

Around 9:30 the stuff started to hit and I was feeling really nice and relaxed(Nothing special, nowhere near overwelming), even wrote a really good fucking creative writing essay in my English 2 class.

The next period started at 10:16 and I remember really not wanting to do my algebra so I kinda pretended to do it. (I may have taken another bar that period I don't remember that much from that period as nothing interesting happened)

Lunch was next at 11:16 and I remember just being really calm and chill, I was still handling my shit I had been higher before at school, so I was really just enjoying myself. I gave my friend a bar because one was his and that's really all I remember other than me laughing and smiling at everything.

My next period was where it ALLL went south. The guy I had bought from in the morning texted me saying he had 5 more if I wanted some, so I thought I'd buy them and save them for the weekend as there was a few parties. I know a lot of like hot cheerleaders and shit so I thought it'd be funny if I managed to get her to try some so I broke it into peices and offered her a little peice(she almost did but told me to save it and maybe she would) then this other dude tried getting me to give him some and I was like we'll now that I broke it I have to take it( stupid idea)

The next period I was really lucky we watched a video the whole period because I was told I couldn't keep my head up right and kinda couldn't my head up so I ended up sleeping through the period.

My next class was pe, so I kinda just went loose playing basketball and doing really random shit cus I was listening to music.

My very last class I slept a good portion of the period, but at one point I was told that I dropped my pencil and as I sloooowwlly reached down for it and just kinda slipped off of my chair and fell and looked around all confused. (This had me dying of laughter the next day because I kind of remembered this)

After school I have 30 minutes of free time before my mom comes and gets me and I was with my friends and I remember being okay like talking normally and such but my friend wanted one and I told her I'd give her one if she took it in front of me( the next day she told me I was slurring BAD) I ended up giving her two for her and her girlfriend for whatever reason and I think I took a other one.

(This is where things went terrible)My mom pulled up and I walked to the car and as soon as I got in she asked what was wrong with me and why I was slurring. We got into and argument and I have temper issues when sober so that got pretty heated. I don't remember the drive home or most of the argument but my 21 year old brother had to step in and calm me down. I then went into my room and kicked the living shit out of the wall and there was a crazy huge hole. I have a tendency to just leave the house when I'm mad and there's a park right next to my house. So I went there for a while and then I got hungry so I went to whataburger (I popular place in Texas if you don't know what that is) I think I went to a stripes (popular cornerstore in Texas) and stole a few things, and bought a few other things. I went back to the park and chilled out there till it was dark. I was really tired and wanted to go to sleep and I legit thought about sleeping at the park but I decided to go home. I knocked on my brothers window asking him to open the door because I didn't want to ring the doorbell and face my mother. He says "Mom doesn't want you in the house, sorry" so I'm thinking we'll fuck yall then so I take off to the park again and Idk roam around. (I don't remember this but it was said that I was seen speaking to two guys by my step mother who went looking for me and was watching me from a distance because she didn't want to startle me or freak me out) After a while my brother texted me saying he left a pillow and blanket outside on a bench for me to sleep with (kinda fucked up that my mom wouldn't let me in but whatever) so I got the pillow and blanket and snuck into the back yard, where our garage is. There is a little doggy door that goes inside the garade (I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA HOW I FIT LIKE I'M CHUBBY AND EVEN PEOPLE AT SCHOOL WHERE SUPRISED) and my step dad hasaid a thing for old vehicle's and he has this old ie truck I don't remember the year. But basically I got inside the truck, got comfortable and slept in there all night.

Basically I'm not doing bars for a while now to regain trust and shit, and if I do I told my friends to help me if try ever see me fucked up, but at this current point in time, I do not plan to take any more bars.

So in the end my wallet was empty, I had 0 bars a day I had bought 8 that day, and there's a lot of blank spots in my memory of that day.MORAL OF THE STORY Don't take bars knowing you have a bunch more because you will surely try to take more thinking you can handle it.

You're lucky you didn't get arrested and/or suspended from school. Your Mom was smart to throw you out of the house, people on Xanax can be unpredictable and violent. Hope you can take this as a lesson--if your Mom threw you out once she will again.

Leave the Xanax alone. How old are u like 14? Way too young to be messing with that crap man. Take the advice of the people that know how to use this medication. No offense but you have no idea what your messing with. It's not a funny story don't screw up your life leave all tha crap alone.

Sorry for for being harsh but you are too young and can possibly ruin your life. It only takes one mistake my friend.
Stay safe

I hope you learned your lesson kid. Oh.. You should fix that hole you put in your moms house.

You should fix that hole. Sounds like she may be a single mom and probably works her ass off just to put food on the table and a roof over your head. Not cool to be so disrespectful to her home just bc you are angry. Very immature. You should stop trying to get attention and look like a cool badass to your friends by acting irresponsibly. You will only get yourself into trouble. You want to look like a cool badass do something admirable and constructive. Race motor cross... play hockey.... i don't know but there are much better ways to look like a badass than taking bars at school!

Something not right here they have became piously inenylwnd but why I’m was you trying to give them to girls with no tolerance for fun? Lucky no legal trouble as pretty much giving them a roofie if they don’t know and your mum was right as you was off your head

Okay, so basically the day was a HILARIOUS TRAIN RECK it just kinda got bad toward the end im going to tell the story with what people told me I did throughout the day because I had little to no memory.

Probably around 8:40: I just bought 3 hulks and I was pretty hyped, I started with taking 2 of the peices of it. Impatient me was like fuck it and took other other peice.

Around 9:30 the stuff started to hit and I was feeling really nice and relaxed(Nothing special, nowhere near overwelming), even wrote a really good fucking creative writing essay in my English 2 class.

The next period started at 10:16 and I remember really not wanting to do my algebra so I kinda pretended to do it. (I may have taken another bar that period I don't remember that much from that period as nothing interesting happened)

Lunch was next at 11:16 and I remember just being really calm and chill, I was still handling my shit I had been higher before at school, so I was really just enjoying myself. I gave my friend a bar because one was his and that's really all I remember other than me laughing and smiling at everything.

My next period was where it ALLL went south. The guy I had bought from in the morning texted me saying he had 5 more if I wanted some, so I thought I'd buy them and save them for the weekend as there was a few parties. I know a lot of like hot cheerleaders and shit so I thought it'd be funny if I managed to get her to try some so I broke it into peices and offered her a little peice(she almost did but told me to save it and maybe she would) then this other dude tried getting me to give him some and I was like we'll now that I broke it I have to take it( stupid idea)

The next period I was really lucky we watched a video the whole period because I was told I couldn't keep my head up right and kinda couldn't my head up so I ended up sleeping through the period.

My next class was pe, so I kinda just went loose playing basketball and doing really random shit cus I was listening to music.

My very last class I slept a good portion of the period, but at one point I was told that I dropped my pencil and as I sloooowwlly reached down for it and just kinda slipped off of my chair and fell and looked around all confused. (This had me dying of laughter the next day because I kind of remembered this)

After school I have 30 minutes of free time before my mom comes and gets me and I was with my friends and I remember being okay like talking normally and such but my friend wanted one and I told her I'd give her one if she took it in front of me( the next day she told me I was slurring BAD) I ended up giving her two for her and her girlfriend for whatever reason and I think I took a other one.

(This is where things went terrible)My mom pulled up and I walked to the car and as soon as I got in she asked what was wrong with me and why I was slurring. We got into and argument and I have temper issues when sober so that got pretty heated. I don't remember the drive home or most of the argument but my 21 year old brother had to step in and calm me down. I then went into my room and kicked the living shit out of the wall and there was a crazy huge hole. I have a tendency to just leave the house when I'm mad and there's a park right next to my house. So I went there for a while and then I got hungry so I went to whataburger (I popular place in Texas if you don't know what that is) I think I went to a stripes (popular cornerstore in Texas) and stole a few things, and bought a few other things. I went back to the park and chilled out there till it was dark. I was really tired and wanted to go to sleep and I legit thought about sleeping at the park but I decided to go home. I knocked on my brothers window asking him to open the door because I didn't want to ring the doorbell and face my mother. He says "Mom doesn't want you in the house, sorry" so I'm thinking we'll fuck yall then so I take off to the park again and Idk roam around. (I don't remember this but it was said that I was seen speaking to two guys by my step mother who went looking for me and was watching me from a distance because she didn't want to startle me or freak me out) After a while my brother texted me saying he left a pillow and blanket outside on a bench for me to sleep with (kinda fucked up that my mom wouldn't let me in but whatever) so I got the pillow and blanket and snuck into the back yard, where our garage is. There is a little doggy door that goes inside the garade (I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA HOW I FIT LIKE I'M CHUBBY AND EVEN PEOPLE AT SCHOOL WHERE SUPRISED) and my step dad hasaid a thing for old vehicle's and he has this old ie truck I don't remember the year. But basically I got inside the truck, got comfortable and slept in there all night.

Basically I'm not doing bars for a while now to regain trust and shit, and if I do I told my friends to help me if try ever see me fucked up, but at this current point in time, I do not plan to take any more bars.

So in the end my wallet was empty, I had 0 bars a day I had bought 8 that day, and there's a lot of blank spots in my memory of that day.MORAL OF THE STORY Don't take bars knowing you have a bunch more because you will surely try to take more thinking you can handle it.
Hot cheerleaders mmmmmmmmmmmm yessirrr

Dude, if you take all of those... Let us know how it goes. I have some STORIES about benzo use in high school that make me feel shame 18 years later.