• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Xanax Help

losangeles1993

Bluelighter
So I take 2 to 3 Xanax Bars every Saturday and Sunday ONLY...for the past 2 months...I just got drug tested today for a urine sample...it was exactly about 3 and a half days since I used it ...I'm just worried if my Parole Officer will violate me and I go back to prison...should I already go on the run?
I have some money saved up so I'm thinking of skipping town...but I just turned 25 now and I'm sick and tired of using and running away and going to jail... Everything was going smooth too..I just had to take those Xanax...I honestly used them to chill out and sleep because I work 12 Hour days Monday thru Friday .... I'm just worried ...I'm 25 6'2 and weight about 225 lbs ...will I test positive?

That's around the time it's left your system but it depends on weight, age and metabolism, and loads of other crap

What might make xanax leave one person's system in 3 days might take you 4

Xanax is one of the ones that has a short half life, luckily it wasn't diazepam as that shit is around 3 weeks

You may pass, you might not you'll need to wait and see I'm afraid

Just look at the half life of Xanax and see if it is already out of your body - what is so difficult on it?

JJ

Benzos take the longest to come out and in my opinion you will test positive did it not come up right there and them tell u?

That's around the time it's left your system but it depends on weight, age and metabolism, and loads of other crap

Xanax is one of the ones that has a short half life, luckily it wasn't diazepam as that shit is around 3 weeks

I do sweat a lot it was 100.degreeS.IN LA on Wendsday..I'm just Soo nervois

lucky for me I sweat and piss a lot it was also 100.degrees.on Thursday so hoping for the best

Yes, you will test positive, given your dose and body weight.

By chance that you do not, as it is possible, take steps to not fail your test next time. Get a script or do your homework.

Usually even when sent to lab ,the cup, and po tell u right then, and u sign a paper ,that they send to lab.the lab will spin it and really break it down.take the probation seriously. Next time think about your anxiety and think that I may be having a lot of anxiety now, but I will really be having a lot of anxiety listening to 100 people talk about complete and total nonsense and sitting on concrete.