• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Xanax.... Generic 1mg, real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sk1500

Bluelighter
Hi ppl,

I've just bought 30 'xanax' 1mg online, roughly £40 ($55). I'm pretty tolerant with benzos, with the ones I've been prescribed before (still prescribed 40mg daily diazepam). Also been on Oxazepam, Nitrazepam and Temazepam.

Thought I'd give few of the generic equivalents a try, so could save up my diazepam and also see if produced better combo with my morphine, prescribed 160mg oramorph daily, plus got a lot of giant afghan pods.

I thought I'd start with the 1 that been most curious with 'Xanax', received this morning and although I knew they were labelled generic I was definitely expecting something to happen!!!!

The ones I got are an Indian Alprazolam version, 1mg 'apparently'. These are called Alko 1, one side has N and T printed on, the other side has what looks like an ecstacy press Nike tick on. I've had 5 so far, in 5 hours and can't feel anything from them. As Alprazolam should be 10x stronger than diazepam, I'd expect to feel something from them!!!!

Has anyone else had similar experience? Would the generic, I'd imagine Indian version of Clonazepam or Lorazepam have equal, erm don't want to use the word strength lol. If its not actually made from Alprazolam, or a sprinkling what is it made from?

I know signposting isn't allowed but is it possible to get the real McCoy online, same with stronger painkillers Oxy etc.

Do I just put this down to lesson learned!!

Cheers ppl

I am worried about the respiratory depression that is known to be caused by combining benzos with opioids. I'm not that experienced with the combo personally, hopefully someone else can chime in. Just please be careful, I've heard so many bad stories. You can't take less after you've taken too large of a dose of both. Please go slow and gauge. I also know nothing about the stuff ordered from the dark web.

Last edited:
I am worried about the respiratory depression that is known to be caused by combining benzos with opioids. I'm not that experienced with the combo personally, hopefully someone else can chime in. Just please be careful, I've heard so many bad stories. You can't take less after you've taken too large of a dose of both. Please go slow and gauge. I also know nothing about the stuff ordered from the dark web.
Hi there I appreciate the concern.

I've actually been prescribed combinations of opiates and benzos on prescription, through my gp for roughly 10 years.

Mostly just 240mg codeine phosphate or DHC and 30-70 diazepam (daily)

More recently its been, since June it has been 160mg Morphine Sulfate and 40 diazepam.

In the last month I have lowered the Oramorph and mainly been taking Poppy pods.

I am on other things that also act as CNS Depressants such as Cyclizine, DHC etc.

There definitely is the potential for respiratory depression though and I would be very careful if you have little or no experience of benzos or opiates.

The other good point you raised is where you are getting from. The xanax wasn't through any hunting through the dark web. This literally appeared in my primary inbox on Gmail and the site looked very professionally done.

Last edited:
You bought them online? They are almost certainly fake then, unless it's some sort of online pharmacy using legit scripts, which I haven't heard of.

We don't do pill ID or authentication here. I'd suggest sending them to a lab for testing if you intend to continue to use them.

Hi ppl,

I've just bought 30 'xanax' 1mg online, roughly £40 ($55). I'm pretty tolerant with benzos, with the ones I've been prescribed before (still prescribed 40mg daily diazepam). Also been on Oxazepam, Nitrazepam and Temazepam.

Thought I'd give few of the generic equivalents a try, so could save up my diazepam and also see if produced better combo with my morphine, prescribed 160mg oramorph daily, plus got a lot of giant afghan pods.

I thought I'd start with the 1 that been most curious with 'Xanax', received this morning and although I knew they were labelled generic I was definitely expecting something to happen!!!!

The ones I got are an Indian Alprazolam version, 1mg 'apparently'. These are called Alko 1, one side has N and T printed on, the other side has what looks like an ecstacy press Nike tick on. I've had 5 so far, in 5 hours and can't feel anything from them. As Alprazolam should be 10x stronger than diazepam, I'd expect to feel something from them!!!!

Has anyone else had similar experience? Would the generic, I'd imagine Indian version of Clonazepam or Lorazepam have equal, erm don't want to use the word strength lol. If its not actually made from Alprazolam, or a sprinkling what is it made from?

I know signposting isn't allowed but is it possible to get the real McCoy online, same with stronger painkillers Oxy etc.

Do I just put this down to lesson learned!!

Cheers ppl
5mg of Alprazolam should definitely have an affect, sounds like you've potentially got some bunk pills on your hands but it's impossible to tell without actually getting them tested. How do they taste? do they have a bitter taste to them that you usually get with Alprazolam?

Sent them an email earlier, they responded and said could be a dodgy batch. I obviously pointed out that a reputable pharmaceutical company wouldn't have 'dodgy batches'!!!! There the Indian version of Alprazolam, which matches up with the pictures. I was told to maybe put in another small order to check it out 😅 I pointed out the stupidity of spending the same amount of money for the same result!! I had 2 from one of the other strips earlier and definitely felt something but not sure if it was a benzo type something. I'll chew 1 in a bit and let you know if bitter.

It slipped through my spam mail and the website looked pretty legitimate, although that is to be expected, I know this company have been around for at least 10 years. I'll copy and paste the reply I got underneath. I also pointed out that if they are a legitimate business then there's no reason I shouldn't get Trading Standards involved, that having inconsistent meds is either dangerous or a con etc... this was the reply I got......

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting **company**.

We are very sorry to hear about your disappointment regarding the latest order you received. We understand your concern in regards to the product and as a customer of ours we expect to hear any concerns should you have any.

I would, however, like to point out the following. We are a generic medication provider. We're always trying to source both the company and the customer's first choice medications, which is not always possible.

Please be assured that we do, however, only stock licensed and approved generic medication. We understand that some generic medications do not have the same effect on a long-term user of a specific brand of medicine, which is unfortunately out of our control.

This may or may not be a bad batch of alprazolam, however, we're unable to send another brand or offer refunds for medication that has been paid for, as all our medication is stored in a controlled environment to maintain quality, and therefore it cannot be restocked once it is out of our storage facility.

We can assure you that other medications we sell is not the same as the alprazolam you have received. If you wish to try them, we suggest you place a small order to see if it works for you.

We hope this information helps and look forward to assisting you again soon.

Kind regards,

Bryan

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent them an email earlier, they responded and said could be a dodgy batch. I obviously pointed out that a reputable pharmaceutical company wouldn't have 'dodgy batches'!!!! There the Indian version of Alprazolam, which matches up with the pictures. I was told to maybe put in another small order to check it out 😅 I pointed out the stupidity of spending the same amount of money for the same result!! I had 2 from one of the other strips earlier and definitely felt something but not sure if it was a benzo type something. I'll chew 1 in a bit and let you know if bitter.

It slipped through my spam mail and the website looked pretty legitimate, although that is to be expected, I know this company have been around for at least 10 years. I'll copy and paste the reply I got underneath. I also pointed out that if they are a legitimate business then there's no reason I shouldn't get Trading Standards involved, that having inconsistent meds is either dangerous or a con etc... this was the reply I got......

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Sleeping Tablets Direct.

We are very sorry to hear about your disappointment regarding the latest order you received. We understand your concern in regards to the product and as a customer of ours we expect to hear any concerns should you have any.

I would, however, like to point out the following. We are a generic medication provider. We're always trying to source both the company and the customer's first choice medications, which is not always possible.

Please be assured that we do, however, only stock licensed and approved generic medication. We understand that some generic medications do not have the same effect on a long-term user of a specific brand of medicine, which is unfortunately out of our control.

This may or may not be a bad batch of alprazolam, however, we're unable to send another brand or offer refunds for medication that has been paid for, as all our medication is stored in a controlled environment to maintain quality, and therefore it cannot be restocked once it is out of our storage facility.

We can assure you that other medications we sell is not the same as the alprazolam you have received. If you wish to try them, we suggest you place a small order to see if it works for you.

We hope this information helps and look forward to assisting you again soon.

Kind regards,

Bryan
Customer Service
EMAIL: [email protected]
I would definitely recommend to stop taking those pills if you're not 100% sure what they are, get them tested with WEDINOS for peace of mind. If the company believes there is a possibility that the batch could potentially be bad they shouldn't be selling them at all in my opinion. I'd definitely avoid that company in the future.

Also packaging and the appearance of the pill is easily replicated so its best to not put too much faith in that alone, when in doubt get them tested!

I'd also edit your post to remove the companies name and contact details, just to be on the safe side.

If I get a slap on the wrist that's fine, surely helping people avoid a dodgy site is not signposting, as that would be advertising where to purchase something!!!

I juat replied with this .......

I have posted your response onto the website, I was going to wait for a reply but as none came, I decided to ask for other opinions on the matter.

One thing you wrote stood out to me that I glanced over the 1st time. Any medication sold would have the same ingredients whoever it is manufactured by, therefore what you have said underneath, makes no sense.

I'd have much rather sorted this out amicably and in line with customer rights but as this obviously wasn't going to happen. I've made sure that future customers could see the companies name and hopefully avoided other people making the same mistake, through one of the worlds largest forum.

5mg of Alprazolam should definitely have an affect, sounds like you've potentially got some bunk pills on your hands but it's impossible to tell without actually getting them tested. How do they taste? do they have a bitter taste to them that you usually get with Alprazolam?
No real taste, very soft and powdery

If I get a slap on the wrist that's fine, surely helping people avoid a dodgy site is not signposting, as that would be advertising where to purchase something!!!

I juat replied with this .......

I have posted your response onto the website, I was going to wait for a reply but as none came, I decided to ask for other opinions on the matter.

One thing you wrote stood out to me that I glanced over the 1st time. Any medication sold would have the same ingredients whoever it is manufactured by, therefore what you have said underneath, makes no sense.

I'd have much rather sorted this out amicably and in line with customer rights but as this obviously wasn't going to happen. I've made sure that future customers could see the companies name and hopefully avoided other people making the same mistake, through one of the worlds largest forum.

Chalk it up as a loss and move on mate, that's the trouble with some of these online sites, they're completely unregulated. Buying prescription only drugs online isn't exactly legal so your consumer rights go out the window I'm afraid. I might be mistaken but every Alprazolam tablet I've ever had has usually had a bitter taste, some one with more experience with Alprazolam might be able to chip in and confirm or deny that, but that's just my personal experience.

Chalk it up as a loss and move on mate, that's the trouble with some of these online sites, they're completely unregulated. Buying prescription only drugs online isn't exactly legal so your consumer rights go out the window I'm afraid. I might be mistaken but every Alprazolam tablet I've ever had has usually had a bitter taste, some one with more experience with Alprazolam might be able to chip in and confirm or deny that, but that's just my personal experience.
Yh mate,

I picked holes in everything I could think of, said I expected a refund otherwise I'd go to trading standards etc, I won't lol.

Oh well it saved me few days of real diazepam and got enough painkillers etc that it doesn't really matter 🤷‍♂️

If I can irritate them for a day that'll do me 😅😅😅👍

Yeah these are most definitely just completely bunk and a scam. All the signs are there. Toss the pills and move on, lesson learned.

Don't order from "online pharmacy" sites, they are all scams.

I'm closing this

Status
Not open for further replies.