• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Xanax four hours after ghb and meth

LoveInvention

Greenlighter
Hi

Is it safe to take a Xanax ksalaol 1mg, almost four hours after ghb. I had (2.6m across two doses in total) and I've smoked a bit of crystal meth too. Still feel wired and want to sleep

I've done that immediately after a huge coke and alcohol binge many times. Idk if it's technically safe tho

Go ahead and that that man. 1mg of Alprazolam (Xanax) isn't going to cause you to pass out and die. While yes, it's not exactly Smart to mix different CNS Downers, your dosages aren't high, it's been several hours in between, and really, you wouldn't be so wired off the meth still if you took to much GHB
It’s the GHB and Xanax I’m most worried about. I really need to sleep and wish I hadn’t have been so dumlllll
It’s the GHB and Xanax I’m most worried about. I really need to sleep and wish I hadn’t have been so dumb

Go ahead and that that man. 1mg of Alprazolam (Xanax) isn't going to cause you to pass out and die. While yes, it's not exactly Smart to mix different CNS Downers, your dosages aren't high, it's been several hours in between, and really, you wouldn't be so wired off the meth still if you took to much GHB

I think I’m leaning towards agreeing with this. Also 4hrs is a fair amount of time. It’s good to be cautious always but in this case 1mg Xanax is probably going to be ok.

-GC

yea when i worked in trauma, they would give the ppl that were spun out ativan - so that's why i never worried about it when i did it

it's still not a good idea to get into a habit of doing tho

So it didn’t work. I didn’t sleep, ended up doing more meth. Feel ok. Will still go work lol

Late to this thread but just wanted to say I used to take clonazepam after a night of binge drinking and cocaine, would arrive home and "fry" on the bed, unable to sleep obviously because of the amped up cocaine... 1mg of clonazepam would make me fall asleep pretty quickly and magically, so I guess you would not have a problem with the Xanax which is basically the same thing.