• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Xanax first time experience

ADDllama

Greenlighter
So my parents went to Florida for a week and I decided to invite some friends over and smoke some weed since I quit weed for a year but felt like kicking it back for one day. My friend asked my other friend to pick up for me but he came without it, so I was pretty damn disappointed as I planned this entire day out to get high as hell and even made a playlist to bump to stoned. Anyways another one of my friends comes through and he had some bars. At first I thought nah I don't want any, but I did want to feel something that night so I took half of a yellow bar to see how it would feel since it was my first time.

Fast forward an hour after swallowing half a yellow bar and I feel basically nothing. I may have been a little more happy but I think that was me just trying to act how I expected the bars to make me feel. I decided to take another half and split it with my friend. Yet ANOTHER friend comes over and he wants to make weed edibles, I let him. Me and my friends take a little of the bud he left on the table and we smoked it out of a bowl. At this point the bars had definitely started to make themselves noticed.

I played a game of fifa with my friend and he went to go help my other friend make the edibles. I sat on the couch just completely barred the fuck out. Just dead. I was so tired that I decided to let two kids stay in my house and make weed infused brownies while I sleep. I got up and told them that if they tried stealing anything id kick their asses, then after telling them to wake me up when the brownies were done. Now the next day..

I wake up for work at 3p.m and I feel fucked up still. I can BARELY remember the previous night and strangely 2 days afterwards I then forgot both days. Anyways I didn't really enjoy the feeling of being forcefully put to sleep and having amnesia. I have no interest in trying bars again based on my original experience with them yet I am interested in the idea that perhaps the weed with the bars made for a powerful sleeping aid since weed by itself knocks me the fuck out. So I may or may not try bars again if its not too much of a hassle to get some.

I'm confused as to what the actual question here is, this seems more like a blog post. I've found that Xanax especially tends to induce amnesia for me compared to other benzos, however. Waking up still fucked up the next day after taking a decent dose isn't too unusual, I've woken up after taking a massive amount of Etizolam (equivelant to around 24mg xanax I believe) and was so fucked up I fell down a flight of stairs when I woke up.

What you described is common when you take way too many benzos.

I've never used any benzos recreationally, and only had IV Valium when I had my impacted teeth taken out but the nitrous made me laugh, relax, and not even feel the needle go into my arm, and I do not remember anything about the surgery which is good, and I woke up at home in bed.