• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax dosage

SchoolboyJew

Greenlighter
I recently purchased a few bars from the guy I buy weed from. I have never used Xanax before but I have wanted to recreationally use them for some time now. They are 2mg bars, and I am not sure if I should split them in half, or take the whole thing at once. I was wondering if anyone can help me out. I am pretty small only 5'7" 135 lbs.

Definitely split in half, at least. Even a half mg can make you feel pretty groovy if you've never taken it before and take it on an empty stomach. If you pop that whole bar, you may just zonk out and not get to enjoy it. A warning though, because I must. I started innocently enough on Xanax through my MD many years ago. I like it too much. Way too much. I got hooked, and fast forward a few years and some seriously terrible stuff, and I was in rehab going through absolute hell. So be careful. It's not like you can just quit if you get hooked. It's not safe. If you get hooked you need medical supervision and intervention to quit or you could die from the withdrawals. And if, like me years ago, you smoke weed, you may also have that addictive tendency that I do. But then I never thought I was an addict or an alcoholic, of which I am both, until it was much too late. So, be careful. Start low. If after an hour or 2 it's not doing it for you, you can always take more. Titrate. Always titrate with new substances.

.25 mg should be sufficient for a benzo naive person, if you cant split the pill into 8 equal parts, you can crush it, then divide it with a card into 8 equal piles. If you must, wait a few hours to redose. And dont drink while on it. Stay safe bud.

- Hopeless...