• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Xanax & coke but have work in 3 hours?!?!?

idkwhatoput

Greenlighter
okay so around 10 pm i started drinking a couple beers and i did about 5 lines of coke as well. i got home around 2am and i have work meeting at 9 am! after the meeting ( hoping its gonna last around an hour) i have to work a double from 11 am to around 3 and have to be back from4:30 to 11 pm. its impossible to sleep after i do lines so i took 2 mg of xanax hoping it would help me try to get at least a couple hours of sleep but its almost 6:30 and its not working! what should i do?! i have to be up in 2 hours ! should i take another xanax ? and if i do will i be okay at work or will the xanax be still in full effect

Have you used Xanax a lot? 4mg is pretty high dose. Idk, you may fall asleep once the coke is through which isnt good obviously.

i used to a lot before and i'd always be fine the next day, but the last time i took it i got a full nights sleep before work but when i woke up i was still feeling it which is odd for me. i mean i was fine at work, just a little out of it. im just worried because what if i dont fall asleep and i end up just straight crashing at work since i have to work literally all day!

or should i try to stick it out through my first shift, then on my break do some more coke so i dont crash??

Story of my life recently. It sucks but one day is manageable assuming you arent digging ditches or something. Coffee. Lots of it.

I personally wouldnt take more Xanax btw.

I would not go to work if you can. Being awake 48 hours straight sounds like a good way to get in a car accident or have your co-workers know realize you look fucked up and suspect you have a drug problem.

If you have to go to work, amphetamines to keep you awake is your best bet. Eat and drink if you can. I'd bring the xanax as well so you don't get horrible anxiety from the blow as 48 hours of being awake you will probably experience some negative side effects from the amphetamines (psychosis, anxiety, delusions, nervousness) and the xanax will help with all of those.

Go Home and Sleep first chance you get! If you don't have to go to work please stay off the roads and sleep! 1 car accident is all it takes to ruin your life or someone elses.