• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Xanax before Cocaine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beebox

Bluelighter
I've taken Xanax after using cocaine before to calm myself, but I'm feeling really anxious right now. How will taking 1mg of Xanax pre-cocaine use help me? I don't want to start blowing lines if I'm already feeling anxious. I wanna be calm going into it. But I can't calm down right now. I was also thinking about taking 10mg of Flexeril.

Really the xanax will dull the euphoric effects of cocaine, if you're already anxious if advice to not do any coke today. Save it for the right time

^^ yep. Do coke another day. You don't want to risk blackout on coke. Also, you will appreciate the Xanax on the comedown.

It is best to always take it after your intended cocaine use, and to place at least one hour in between each drug. The reason for this, is because the cocaine with Xanax will have absolutely no effect if you continue using it while on the Xanax which many people do, and then feel really horrible when they run out of both. Use the Xanax as an emergency only panic supplement.

Doing coke then taking a bar is going to cancel out the effects of coke and make you feel it less. May leave you wanting to do more because you're not feeling it as much as you normally would. Seems pointless to me to take an upper then a downer!

i have blackouted on this and ended up in a hospital...very bad mix
Had a somewhat similar experience, no hospital though. I used to love IV Ritalin but would get super anxious, so I'd counteract it with Temazepam. One night I went back n forth, shoot Ritalin pop a Temaz over and over. The Ritalin would make it seem like the Temaz wasn't working very well but in all reality I was pretty far gone. I remember texting my gf and making sure I spelled everything correctly, next day I look at my phone and it was all garbled up. None of my texts made any sense and NOTHING was even close to being spelled right lol.

OP, only use the Xanax on the comedown and the lowest amount needed. The question has been answered. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.