• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax Bars minimal buzz

MrPickles808

Greenlighter
So I’ve been in contact with Xanax bars. And I think I’ve been ripped off. I took 4 bars within 3 hours and I barely felt anything just a small body buzz. Not the benzo buzz I’m used to. I used to take 20 or 25 1mgs at a time years ago. They look legit they are generic but I checked and the numbers and symbol checked out.
Should I take more? I get Klonopin .5 and I can take 20 of those and it’s a better buzz than what I got off these bars. What do you all think?

Sounds like a tolerance issue, although there are a lot of fake bars out there. Considering you have to take 15mg of klonopin to feel a buzz, with k-pins being a little more powerful than alprazolam. And yoh only took 8mg of Xanax you'd need at least 15mg Xanax to feel similar to klonopin.
BTW, that's a helluva tolerance to benzos , be careful, your heading down a dangerous path.

I don’t do it often. I get kpins but they don’t help with anxiety anymore and it’s severe. So I end up taking more than I should but that’s what works. I came across these bars but I haven’t had zannies in so long that I thought it would be easier to get a buzz. They always kicked in quicker and I’ve barely felt a thing. ?‍♀️ And yes I do have a hella tolerance to most drugs. Some I abused some I did not. I just don’t need more than most people. But I do understand your concern.

These people swear they are real but she gets ilthem in INDUSTRIAL size bags so I know you don’t get those from a doc, I don’t know where you get that shit from

I am sure you have a tolerance issue. We can't identify bars over the internet. As far as your anxiety goes, no doctor anywhere would ever need to prescribe the amount your taking. We cannot give you advice on a Benz buzz, because that is a getting high question. I hope you have the sense to slowly start tapering your dose down. If you ever ran out of Xanax you risk dying. I would think about lowering your intake it isn't sustainable and can hurt you,

Yeah I’ve found with substances even with big breaks tolerance never comes close to resetting, so if you used to eat 20-25 mg at a time it’s possible 8 mg isn’t hitting you hard. A lot of the bars these days are pressed but they are pressed at 3-3.5 mg of alprazolam powder.. so they’re even stronger than real bars. Or even 2 mg of Etiz which should hit just like a regular bar