• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax and seroquel

W

Wibblesmcgee

Should I take a 200 mg with my 2mg xanax? Will it make a huge difference? Also, does one weekend of taking a little too much xanax make my tolerance go up so it wont be as effective next time I take it?

They are safe to take together but they will probably make you more sleepy and impaired than either taken alone.

Every time you take "too much Xanax" your tolerance increases, especially at 'recreational' doses. Yes taking Xanax for a weekend will increase your tolerance and make the medication less effective for when you need it. Though, it is unlikely you will experience the horrible withdrawals, that occur when Xanax and other benzodiazepines are taken for longer periods of time.

Hey mate I'm on 300 of seroquel and find Xanax keeps the anxious vibes away seroquel the silly urges I would take them at different times mate I should know been on both since I was in care also could you help me I want to make a first new thread how pls in a inbox

Should I take a 200 mg with my 2mg xanax? Will it make a huge difference? Also, does one weekend of taking a little too much xanax make my tolerance go up so it wont be as effective next time I take it?
I was on both at the same time for awhile but quite a bit more Xanax. While I don't enjoy the side effects of serequol, there was no issue with the combo.

Your tolerance might go up, I find benzo tolerance shoots up so fast but I guess it depends how much you push it. I reckon if you take more than usual for a weekend then have a big break it shouldn't be too much of a drama, but if you take it every day it will probably have some effect on a therapeutic dose.
I find my benzo tolerance up to quick on Xanax but nitraz moggies are the best for me and yes I 100% agree if you take a break (easier said then done sometimes) then being careful you can bring that tolerate down abit