• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc xanax and opiate withdrawal

blackmarket91

Bluelighter
i came off methadone almost 8 months ago never really did xanax much but cousin started taking xanax bars and offered me half of one yesterday i asked him 4 times if his friend gets them from a doctor or not cause if not its gonna fuck me bad on my withdrawals im still dealing with he kept telling me yes so i took one about 26 hours ago

woke up about an hour ago and feel a bit of anxiety light sweating not sure if its due to the insane heat or not but im very worried i think my minds fucking with me atm at the thought of having to reset my withdrawals again when im still not even out of it no way in hell could i go through this all over again still yawning and cant sleep without sleep meds ever since i came off in december.

not sure if its just the xanax leaving my system and making me feel like crap or what

i came off methadone almost 8 months ago never really did xanax much but cousin started taking xanax bars and offered me half of one yesterday i asked him 4 times if his friend gets them from a doctor or not cause if not its gonna fuck me bad on my withdrawals im still dealing with he kept telling me yes so i took one about 26 hours ago

woke up about an hour ago and feel a bit of anxiety light sweating not sure if its due to the insane heat or not but im very worried i think my minds fucking with me atm at the thought of having to reset my withdrawals again when im still not even out of it no way in hell could i go through this all over again still yawning and cant sleep without sleep meds ever since i came off in december.

not sure if its just the xanax leaving my system and making me feel like crap or what
Sounds like a bit of rebound from the Xanax...

I wouldn’t worry about withdrawals after 8 months clean. Anything that you feel withdrawal wise is likely to be only in your head. Great work getting clean from methadone. Not many people are successful getting clean from that drug.

🧙‍♂️
i appreciate it im still very weak and having physical symptoms even this long into it talked to a few guys who ct'd off after years and a few said they experienced it for a good year or longer

i know i have paws still but holy fuck my body still feels destroyed after coming off very weak everything hurts im young and use to be very athletic as well

i feel better though now than earlier think it was just the lingering xanax in me had me scared xanax at times makes me feel anxious weirdly enough and it got my mind racing