• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Xanax and lyrica

wwbiker832

Bluelighter
I'm in mild opiate withdrawal after a 1.5 month oxy binge. Not horrible but today I dosed lyrica as follows...6am 100mg, 9am 100mg and 2pm 100mg. If I wanted to take a xanax tonite around 7pm 8pm to help me go to sleep is there any danger? Are the 2 safe together like this? I would not be dosing the lyrica tonite again if I take the xanax at bed time.

You shouldn't have any problem taking the Xanax. You'll be fine! Sorry I didn't see this sooner.

I have some experience of xanax and lyrica. CoastTwoCoast is right, you shouldn't have a problem, assuming you aren't going to take a large amount of xanax (or one of those street pressed bars that boast 5mg of xanax!). Good luck with your withdrawal.

You can definitely expect some intoxication from the combination, but there should not be any sort of truly dangerous interaction between the two. I hate having to say this, but you are gonna be the best judge of this situation. Try your best to estimate your level of intoxication and try your best not to overdo. But, as far as my research is concerned, there isn't anything to be worried about here, but use your common sense! :)

You can definitely expect some intoxication from the combination, but there should not be any sort of truly dangerous interaction between the two. I hate having to say this, but you are gonna be the best judge of this situation. Try your best to estimate your level of intoxication and try your best not to overdo. But, as far as my research is concerned, there isn't anything to be worried about here, but use your common sense! :)
I took a low does at bedtime and it helped sleep, I didn't feel much intoxication if any at all but I did sleep pretty good. Thanks for reply