• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax and H

sorry to bump.. last time I'll do it I swear. I searched all over the place and I can only find answers about mixing the two together at the same time, which is usually fatal or causes OD. But that doesn't answer my question as that's not what I'm doing. My last dose was 7 hours ago now and I only have .2 of some mediocre gear. I was thinking about only using .1. I've used this gear before and had .2 no problem but that was without xanax being ingested at all that day.

Sent you a PM before I realized you answered here. I've been on a binge with xanax lately [the last week or so but no I don't take it regularly. But I do take large amounts [4 mg in one go]. H I do not use regularly. I've used it maybe 4 times. But I used to have a serious Perc addiction a year ago. And I only have a small amount of the H

I would just PM you back but I have to wait 180 mins. Does taking xanax 7 hours before using H really count as mixing though? That is the part I'm confused about. Has my body eliminated enough of it for it to be a non factor? Because all I can find is info on people MIXING [as in at the same time] the two with bad results. I guess I'll just wait til tomorrow before doing the full amount of H. Not worth the risk. Plus I'll have more for tomorrow

It just depends how long and how much youve taken. Even a week binge can cause accumulation but assuming thats not the case its probably safe. But I still would advise to wait 24 hours to be safe.

I appreciate the help and the lack of judgement. If nothing else you helped me realize I have a problem and that I need help. Well you indirectly helped me realize it. Re reading the posts I made and the PM I sent you showed me how bad my level of desperation to get high is. And it's quite concerning, especially since I've had a myriad of negative drug induced experiences. All due to me having zero self control. So thank you

No prob. We all struggle with self control. Its taken me 20 years to even just say that. I wish you luck as it is not an easy road no matter which one you take in the drug game.

For example I can easily take Xanax and h because I've been slamming addicted to h for 6 years so it does nothing but make me feel normal I can't even get a high if I wanted at this point. I can take as much benzos as a tolerant person could to benzos and feel fine because the opiates don't cause respiratory depression, there's no interaction for me that causes a safety issue and I throw in sleeping pills gaba weed and wax in the mix it just depends on tolerance .
If I'd quit for a few months and try that I'd die