• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax and cocaine

Swarly27

Greenlighter
How much Xanax is safe to take if you're having a severe panic attack from doing Coke. I've already taken 3 mg with no improvement. That was about an hour ago.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Both actually. I took 1.5 of a green (hulk) and 1.5 of white pharma. Will the effects of Coke and Xanax cancel each other out or will it send mixed signals to my brain and make it shut down or something crazy like that?

I wouln't mix uppers and downers but if its your first time you should be fine, I'd take another pharma since pressed pills are usually cut with other things such as baking soda, fent, etc.

It's not my first time but I had never had such bad anxiety due to cocaine before. I'm finally starting to calm down a bit and all is well. Thanks for the advice!

Hey,

if the Xanax is a Pharmabenzo in Blisters take one and go to bed. The first half an hour may be perhaps a bit stressfull because you wait for relieve and then you will notice it is getting better. Don't you have Pharma-Lorazepam - they help very quickly sublingual.

All the best

JJ

Both actually. I took 1.5 of a green (hulk) and 1.5 of white pharma. Will the effects of Coke and Xanax cancel each other out or will it send mixed signals to my brain and make it shut down or something crazy like that?

Hey,

I just do that and did it a lot of time already - and I always think that if the cocaine is very good it pushes the xanax down and the other way around- but everybody is different, I don't even know if my theory is somehow right.

JJ

Coke these days varies so greatly.. most of the time you really don’t know how you are going to react. Take a little, which of course is tough, and see how you feel. Really good clean blow shouldn’t raise your heart rate that much (unless you smash a G to the dome). Wait 15-30 mins, and do a little more. End the evening with a Xanax, or better yet, liposomal magnesium. Magnesium is what they would give you right away at the hospital if you went it.. the stuff is magic. I take 1300mg after my last bump and can fall asleep no problem within an hour or so. Hope this helps. Benzos of course feel good, but we all know benzos and opiates suck. I like my brain (most of the time) the way it is.

I've always found Antipsychotics to be much more effective than any other drug to calm u found after a Coke binge. Antipsychotics have a directly negative impact on the way Coke works in the body as Antipsychotics (Olanzapine for example) work by blocking or antagonizing your Dopamine/Serotonin receptors. Benzos are effective tho if u dont have Antipsychotics.

In an acute overdose of Coke the absolute best form of treatment is a combination of a Benzo and an Antipsychotic, for example Lorazepam and Haloperidol. When I take too much Coke I take Olanzapine and Clonazepam and it works amazingly well.