• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Xanax and Buprenorphine

Zepic

Greenlighter
Im gonna take 1mg of xanax and 12mg of suboxone today. What kind of effects can i expect?

take care with the respiratory depression!

if you got a tolerance you should feel normal a little more sleepy that's it, but take care because they both depress the respiratory system so don't up the dose and don't drink

are you on bupe maintanance for H?

if you got a tolerance you should feel normal a little more sleepy that's it, but take care because they both depress the respiratory system so don't up the dose and don't drink

Yup i know that it can even lead to death. But i have pretty high tolerance to both of them. Usually i take 6mg of xanax and 16mg of suboxone. My dose on suboxone just is 12mg right now. So i think i dont feel anything so marvelous. Im prescribed suboxone 12mg and clonazepam 1mg/day. But i just have one 1mg xanax now. So really im gonna take 12mg subs, 1mg xanax and 1mg clonazepam.

And yes im on suboxone treatment.

You got a big tolerance, you should be fine no worries. Stay safe!

If the only difference between your standard daily medications is 1 mg xanax and you have decent tolerance you should be fine. I never found benzos made opioids feel much better though really. You'll probably just feel more relaxed and sleepy

If the only difference between your standard daily medications is 1 mg xanax and you have decent tolerance you should be fine. I never found benzos made opioids feel much better though really. You'll probably just feel more relaxed and sleepy
Thats what i think also. I have done both xanax and buprenorphine before, but i dont remember the effects ? i was prescribed xanax depot 2mg 2-3 times a day. 4-6mg.

Damn lol most benzos I was scripted was .5mg clon 3 x a day. We warn people a lot about using benzos and opioids together but if you have a tolerance to both it isn't really very dangerous.

But still best to be cautious.

Although I have spent most of my life not being cautious haha

I was prescribed 32MG of Suboxone along with my 4MG of Clonazepam for years but I have had an extreme tolerance for both for 15+ years. As long as you routinely take benzos and opioids you will be fine with a 1MG dose. Just please NEVER mix Alcohol especially if you are already using 2 CNS depressants. And also, while for you it might not be relevant, for those reading please realize that even a week or two off of your dose of your DOC can significantly lower your tolerance. That's why so many heroin addicts die from their "normal" dose. Best of luck my friend

Was the 32mg suboxone for once every two day dosing or did you take 32mg daily? I was on 32 but that was when i was only dosing every two days. I think the max daily dose here in NZ is 16mgs per day