• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Xanax and blackout

Cwejunkkie

Greenlighter
My last thread was deleted Potato man I do apologise I'm new to this and don't know how to post properly. I will keep it short this time I'm 17 and
I took around 1.5- 3 mg of xanax and kind of blacked out I was told I was violent and smashed my room up and was taken to hospital where they thought I'd taken an overdose whilst I was in blackout(there is more but I don't want my post to be closed again) has anyone had this sort of reaction with these tablets before. Potato man please don't close the thread if something needs correcting then please let me know as I'm genuinely worried and wanted to check if anyone has had a similar reaction.
Thanks guys
P.S. Potato man I couldn't private message you so if there is a problem with this one will you PM me please.

(homeless ---- > drug culture)

Not from Xanax but once I took Halcion and had an unpleasant altercation. Like trying to fight the sleepiness made me really agitated. I don't know why I got that reaction but I think at the time, I would have been better off sleeping.

It's not uncommon for people to blackout and get violent after taking benzos. Unless you physically hurt yourself then i really doubt this incident caused you any harm, besides the harm to your reputation.

I've blacked out many times on xanax, 90% of my blackouts were a mix of xanax and alcohol but i have never gotten violent. I've heard many stories of people getting angry in a blackout so you definitely aren't alone.

It sounds like you shouldn't take xanax again if you lose control on it. I stopped taking it except for the rare instances of panic attacks and even then i only use .125- .5mg max. I realized that these blackouts were eventually going to fuck my life up and the only reason they hadn't up to that point was nothing but pure luck.

I was also 17-18 when i was messing with xanax, believe me it's not a drug to play around with, it just leads to doing really dumb things you won't remember doing.