Xanax and Alcohol

Headversusheart

Greenlighter
I’m really contemplating taking my life, yeah yeah I know. I’m in a loveless relationship and I’m completely controlled by my boyfriend and he’s constantly berating me and putting me down- even though he’s seen such immense progress I’ve made since we first started dating. Anyways... I have about 20 2mg Xanax and some vodka and beer in the fridge. Any chance this’ll put an end to my misery? Sorry if this was posted in the wrong place.

We can't assist you in taking your life but we can assist you in other ways.

I'm moving this thread to where you'll get better support than I know how to give.

What you need to do is either walk to a police station or reach out to somebody. Killing yourself because your boyfriend is abusing you is illogical at best. Don't let this man do that to you. Is he physically abusing you?

Swallowing pills with liquor is not going to solve any of this and is only going to hurt YOU and your family.

Are you in danger? Where are you right now?

I’m really contemplating taking my life, yeah yeah I know. I’m in a loveless relationship and I’m completely controlled by my boyfriend and he’s constantly berating me and putting me down- even though he’s seen such immense progress I’ve made since we first started dating. Anyways... I have about 20 2mg Xanax and some vodka and beer in the fridge. Any chance this’ll put an end to my misery? Sorry if this was posted in the wrong place.
Thankfully for you, that combination is not likely to cause a fatal overdose, so please don't bother. If you are seriously suicidal please go to your nearest Emergency Department and seek help now <3
I've sent you a private message, I'd really like to talk with you about this as I have been in the exact same situation before with an abusive partner.
Please know that you are not alone, and that there is help out there for you. Please do not end your precious, beautiful life on account of some guy who feels the need to control you and make you feel less of a person.

Please seek some help now. If your seriously suicidal you can go to the ER and get help that way. In regards to taking the Xanax with booze it won't likely kill you but could cause a coma or brain damage. It's very dangerous to mix high dose benzos with alcohol for that reason.

But please get some help it's not worth killing yourself over a piece of shit bf ffs

What you need to do is either walk to a police station or reach out to somebody. Killing yourself because your boyfriend is abusing you is illogical at best. Don't let this man do that to you. Is he physically abusing you?

Swallowing pills with liquor is not going to solve any of this and is only going to hurt YOU and your family.

Are you in danger? Where are you right now?
Yes he is abusing me, I’m in south Florida but I decided against doing anything harmful. I’ve kicked so many addictions over the past few years and i know I’m above that. Thank you for your concern, my best friend is helping me leave him in a few days so I have that to look forward to. Again, thank you for the kind words

Yes he is abusing me, I’m in south Florida but I decided against doing anything harmful. I’ve kicked so many addictions over the past few years and i know I’m above that. Thank you for your concern, my best friend is helping me leave him in a few days so I have that to look forward to. Again, thank you for the kind words
I'm SO glad you're friend is helping you leave him. Please be careful, and be strong, and if you are in danger any time in the next few days please call 911. Check in here and let us know how you're doing whenever you want. We're all rooting for you <3