• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax alternatives for coke comedown

Purpledrink

Greenlighter
I always feel extreme heaviness in my muscles the next day after i take xanax. Is there an alternative that doesnt cause this side effect?

Thank you

perhaps treat it like you would a cold or flu, you know, hydrate, warm broths soothing baths, massge

Nothing natural helps
welcome to bluelight! lots will give great advices, hope you feel loads better ASAP! I could suggest OTC meds perhaps but im learning harm reduction and not always be an asshat goofball saying things like do meth or warfarin , or cyanide, or ivermectin, ill leave it to the pro`s

Any prescription drugs that dont cause muscle weakness and can get u to sleep after coke ?

How much cocaine and xanax are you taking?

Weed, valerian roots, and melatonin definitely help.

well if u never snort it u wont comedown ~! hahaah ---dude seroquel go to bed

I think benzo wise you may like clonazepam as it's less intense and still helps you sleep. It also lasts longer so keeps you asleep all night.
Etizolam may also be a better option for you.

OTC stuff is better of course and maybe you could get away with taking some valerian root (herbal valium some say) and/or diphenhydramine/promethazine/hydroxyzine/Doxylamine depending on where you live.

It sounds like you're getting shit coke if it's keeping you up all night, as good coke shouldn't leave you with crazy amounts of residual stimulation after wearing off and normally a few beers after your last line is enough to sleep. If you don't drink then see above.

Oh yeah and how could I forget the mention of seroquel (quetiapine) and weed!