• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Xaggitin XL insufflation preparation?

PandaGun

Bluelighter
Does anyone here know a method of preparing ‘Xaggitin XL’ for insufflation?
I enjoy snorting it from time to time but you end up snorting a hell of a lot of filler. It’s not like Concerta with the colours it’s just a vinyl skin then pill shell and then white powder in the centre. I believe it’s XL mechanism is with hypromellose.
Many thanks in advance!

Xaggitin 😂 who came up that name.

No idea. Perhaps an isopropyl alcohol extraction could work?

Xaggitin 😂 who came up that name.
I swear to god, either they're running out of names for both drug names and brand names or this new generation of zoomies is awful at their jobs. I especially love the names of immunosuppressive drugs they advertise on television around the clock. I love saying "adalimumab"

I swear to god, either they're running out of names for both drug names and brand names or this new generation of zoomies is awful at their jobs. I especially love the names of immunosuppressive drugs they advertise on television around the clock. I love saying "adalimumab"

I am on ixekizumab for psoriasis/psoriatic arthritis... they named it Taltz. Weird name but there are worse (like Xaggitin :ROFLMAO: )

Totally off-topic but I was shocked to see the chemical formula of ixekizumab: C6492H10012N1728O2028S46

That is a HUGE molecule! It has to be grown in a specially designed microorganism