• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Wtf just happened...

gus090313

Greenlighter
Last night my gerbil and his friends were smoking outside on top of a hill in a forest, and everything was all fun and good but then it just fucking hit them. I don't know much about weed or the different types of us, but this shit made them dizzy, and made their vision blurry as fuck. If he looked at something, then looked at something else he would see both and it would just be all foggy and shit. Maybe this is normal sometimes but he's never experienced it. I'm just wondering if this shit was laced? Is that how it would affect him?

If you kept your gerbil in his cage this wouldn't even be an issue.

I really don't know how weed effects gerbils, let alone laced weed.

How did the gerbil even manage to hold the pipe/joint/bowl/bong?

I really don't think giving a gerbil weed is cool but since this is a first offense I guess I won't call animal protection.

For real though: the "animal" using drug posts are more ridiculous than SWIM.

As if somewhere there are DEA agents looking at these posts going "god damnit, if only he'd admit it was him smoking and not his damn gerbil we could arrest this fucker!!!"

DAMN MAN!! what kind of drugs are you doing that would allow you to talk to gerbils about smoking pot?!?! whatever it is, I want some! lol

It's possible but unlikely the weed you smoked was laced. You probably just got lightheaded. It's happened to me and sounds like the same thing happened to you. Did everyone have the same experience or just you?

Anyway, your real problem is everyone knows you smoked those illegal drugs. Everyone can tell you're high. You're certainly going to jail.