• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Wtf is wrong with these beers?

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
I go to a liquor store and buy a 24 ounce beer of natural ice which has about 5% alcohol, and I has a great taste and I'm able to drink the whole beer and feel a buzz.

Then I go to this other liquor store and buy the same beer, and it makes me vomit, and it has a rancid taste to it.

I already asked the owner what was wrong with it, and he hardly even speaks the language, and just says it's "good"

So I'm here to ask people wtf

lol

same exact brand?

beer can go skunky over time if it's exposed to higher temperatures (like a non-refrigerated hot room)

those cheap "ice" beers always make me gag, even in the depths of my alcoholism I would almost refuse to drink them

i stick with canned beer because there's almost no chance of it being skunked

plus when the recycle comes, the neighbors don't have to hear my 1000 beer bottles going into the garbage truck :)

i stick with canned beer because there's almost no chance of it being skunked

plus when the recycle comes, the neighbors don't have to hear my 1000 beer bottles going into the garbage truck :)

I remember when i used to have a 150 cartridge a day nitrous oxide habit, while being a heavy beer drinker, the weekly mixture of 50 glass bottles and around a thousand metal nitrous oxide cartridges would make this bone piercing sound when the garbage truck dumped it into the back from 10 feet in the air