• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Wtf did I take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mxderroo

Greenlighter
(If this is in the wrong spot, sorry, pls lmk if so)

So I used to do quite a lot of pills, mainly xans and some oxy, and a couple months ago I got off of them (still occasional use of oxy). I’ve started thinking back to my time and some of the shit I resorted to and I thought about a couple weeks where I was doing M30 blues.

I understand that (usually) these are fentanyl, but the effects produced don’t really match up with the research I’ve done on fentanyl. For one, I became extremely itchy to the point where I would have raw patches of skin on my body the next day, I’d easily nod off/pass out from a single M30 (I have a unusually high but natural tolerance to all opiates I’ve tried besides this one) and I remember it being so extremely euphoric and blissful, intensity being comparable to the best MDMA you’ve had. When I snorted it, it took 5 minutes until a rush of warmth and euphoria washed over me. It was honestly insane to me. I never got this fucked up even from doses of 60mg-70mg of oxy, and never reached that amount of euphoria. However, I would be extremely nauseous which became a big turn off.

For a while I thought it was fentanyl, until I read on multiple harm reduction sites that the itch is next to none with it since fentanyl does barely releases any histamine. I also read that the euphoria is very disproportionate to the respiratory depression, so my understanding is that you wouldn’t be able to reach a very euphoric high without depressing your breathing too much. Of course fentanyl does have a nod, but it doesn’t seem like it aligns with what I took. I’m kind of thinking I might’ve done heroin? Can anybody tell me what else it could have been or confirm my suspicion that I got a pill laced with heroin? Thank you guys!

To clarify: I’ve tried researching this all over because I’m truly curious. If someone has information they are able to educate me on, it would be appreciated.

From what I've read, it's not just fent but fent analogues being used in the blue 30s. So while it sounds like it wasn't regular old fentanyl, its likely one of its analogues. Reason it's an analogue and not a legit variant that's used medically is probably cause of the nausea you speak of.

From what I've read, it's not just fent but fent analogues being used in the blue 30s. So while it sounds like it wasn't regular old fentanyl, its likely one of its analogues. Reason it's an analogue and not a legit variant that's used medically is probably cause of the nausea you speak of.
Whoa, I had no idea those existed. Can analogs really vary in effects that much?? The part that really confuses me is the excessive itch and extreme euphoria so is that all possible just from a different analog?

Hm, the blissfulness and the physical sensation of warmth checks out for H. The first time I shot it I was extremely fucked up on it. I remember spending a good time lying on my back unable to move and grinning at the ceiling like an idiot. XD

The other two things, yes and no. It's common for opiate-naive people to get very sick on IV heroin the first few times (I only felt slight nausea), but you're experienced with opiates. And yes it makes you somewhat itchy but shouldn't do so to that extent. Extreme itchiness would point more towards codeine. So there's an outside chance it might have contained both good quality dope and codeine. Seems unlikely as neither is normally what I'd suspect such tabs to be cut with; but who knows. Even the people doing the cutting aren't always certain they're using what they think they're using, so anything might end up in anything.

There are a lot of fucked up analogues and RC opioids floating around these days. Some of them can last a very long time and have strange and dangerous side effects. Please be careful and keep in mind that using these pills or any other opiate (or any drug) off the street is a roll of the dice

(If this is in the wrong spot, sorry, pls lmk if so)

So I used to do quite a lot of pills, mainly xans and some oxy, and a couple months ago I got off of them (still occasional use of oxy). I’ve started thinking back to my time and some of the shit I resorted to and I thought about a couple weeks where I was doing M30 blues.

I understand that (usually) these are fentanyl, but the effects produced don’t really match up with the research I’ve done on fentanyl. For one, I became extremely itchy to the point where I would have raw patches of skin on my body the next day, I’d easily nod off/pass out from a single M30 (I have a unusually high but natural tolerance to all opiates I’ve tried besides this one) and I remember it being so extremely euphoric and blissful, intensity being comparable to the best MDMA you’ve had. When I snorted it, it took 5 minutes until a rush of warmth and euphoria washed over me. It was honestly insane to me. I never got this fucked up even from doses of 60mg-70mg of oxy, and never reached that amount of euphoria. However, I would be extremely nauseous which became a big turn off.

For a while I thought it was fentanyl, until I read on multiple harm reduction sites that the itch is next to none with it since fentanyl does barely releases any histamine. I also read that the euphoria is very disproportionate to the respiratory depression, so my understanding is that you wouldn’t be able to reach a very euphoric high without depressing your breathing too much. Of course fentanyl does have a nod, but it doesn’t seem like it aligns with what I took. I’m kind of thinking I might’ve done heroin? Can anybody tell me what else it could have been or confirm my suspicion that I got a pill laced with heroin? Thank you guys!
Buy a 12 panel urine test kit at the drug store,anything else is just guessing…

Does anybody really know which precursors Mexico is importing ( legally I might add ) ? Do we have any idea of the sheer volume they are pressing daily and sending over ? I know out in Phoenix each runner can have as many as 1500 on them at a time and they all sell within a day. And 15 or 20 guys do it at a time in different locations. And that's just Phoenix.

As much as Bluelight would like to be able to help you figure out what you ingested it just isn't possible. It could be any of 100 different RC's, analogues, or chemicals you have never even heard of. Mexico imports tons of chemicals daily and creates all different batches of presses. Nobody could tell you what you might have taken. A 12 panel might help like pinprick suggested....providing the metabolites of the chemical you ingested show up on an opioid panel of the UA.

Presses are Russian Roulette man and it really is take at your own peril. Stay safe.

Gotta close your thread because all we can do is guess. BL doesn't like us to pretend that we know what a random internet stranger took. Just be safe and welcome to Bluelight where if you stick around you might find other threads in Drug Culture where people discuss all the presses that are going around. Also...North and South American drug discussion is a good place to read threads.

Fentanyl definitely still causes itchiness. Though fentanyl causes less itching compared to equianalgesic doses of say morphine, those pressed pills are dosed very high and contain far greater than the equivalent of what is supposed to be in those pills (ie, 30mg of oxycodone).

Also, I wouldn't characterize fentanyl as being non-euphoric. Granted it has an anesthetic and medicinal feel to it, but I remember liking it the first time I tried it (when I had little experience with opioids).

The various analogs used in those pills may or may not be more euphoric than fentanyl itself (don't have any experience myself with fentanyl analogs aside from alphamethylfentanyl, which seemed similar). I believe most common in those pills are various fluorinated fent analogs like parafluorofentanyl.

Oddly enough I have seen an example of a pressed M30 containing heroin, but this would be exceptionally rare as it doesn't make any economic expense to sell such an expensive drug in a pressed pill. In believe the pill in question was mostly white with some light blue speckles.

However more than 99% of pressed M30 pills you find on the street will have either fentanyl or fentanyl analogs. Weird shit like heroin and synthetic cannabinoids sometimes wind up in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.