• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Write a Personal Strain Review

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
Write a personal strain review of any strains you love, hate, want to promote or even see permanently eradicate world wide.

GMO- Top tier weed, I’ve seen a couple growers fuck it up but most often it’s so dank. An Indica that forms light fluffy fingerling type buds.

The high is just amazing in the body, fully stoning while still not putting one to sleep.

Ive tried it from at least 5 growers so far that I can remember, and always like it. The terps are so rank too, garlic/onion/body odor type.

GG4- Kind of a classic that never gets old to me, also kind of hard to fuck this one up (but it does happen). I haven’t seen it as much these days but was everywhere a couple years ago.

Another bud that’s good for everything, whether you like more Indica or Sativa, this ones a crowd pleaser.

Blueberry- Sucks that I don’t see BB crosses more, but I think it just depends on the area. The thai genetics make them harder to grow.

Nothing quite gets me with taste like any BB strains, the first time I encountered it was the best. I remember it made the whole car smell like a fresh baked tin of blueberry muffins. Ever since I look for, and often find, that flavor profile to some extent with many BB strains.

It’s not a fresh blueberry taste, but one of a blueberry baked good, like a pie. Hard not to want to grab a bite to eat after smoking something like that.

-GC

Colin OG

Grateful Dawg x The White x ( Sour Diesel x Flow)

Love the way the characteristics came together with this one.. pretty pungent Diesel odor but it’s tempered exotically with sweet floral, citrus pine and just a hint of mint. Taste hits a little gassy but fills out and finishes with that glamorous smooth overtone.

Effects are quite euphoric and seem to get me pretty pain free, relaxes my muscles and body and calms my mind.

Fun to grow as the tricombs really stand out, especially in the dark and it’s a fun strain to paint the room rainbow for harvest.

Last edited:
Lucid Blue: Amnesia Haze x Blue Dream. It's an 80/20 sativa dominant strain and has an amazingly clear-headed high. It's also a great perk up strain in the morning if you're feeling kind'a crunchy. It has a great berry smell when breaking up the buds. At first I thought it tasted a bit like the way Amway floor cleaner smells, but my taster was off that day. The taste is still interesting though. It's also a very enjoyable high that's perfect for enhancing any activity.

K.O. Pink. I don't know the lineage but the name delivers. This is a potent pink strain with a wonderful sweet, gassy taste. This is a great pain relief and sleep aid strain. I said this elsewhere in here but, 1 bowl kills the pain, 2 bowls knocks out the brain.

Purple F*ck Me: This is a proprietary strain grown by a friend of mine under licence. He was a chemist in the grow op industry before legalization and grows some killer bud. Purple F*ck Me is a hybrid that seems to combine the best attributes of sativa and indica. It provides some nice pain relief and is pleasantly relaxing, and yet you still have energy to do stuff and enjoy the sativa side.
The name says it all though. This stuff is NOT for beginners or the occasional toker.

Last edited:
I grew Michka outdoors using the SOG method and it grew like a triffid that only vaguely resembled the images I'd seen in catalogues. It flowered prolifically though many of the defining characteristics for this strain just weren't there. Appearance-wise the plant was sativa dominant, though the buds were uniformly darker than emerald green with little trichome development over the entirety of the flowering period. Though well-developed the buds were lightweight and lacked the 'delicious aromas of citrus fruits' cited in the blurb. There was enough at harvest to dry, cure, make budder and tinctures out of and all for pretty much the same outcome. Sensi Seeds didn't disclose an assay for Michka, but she's definitely not for those chasing a soaring high. For best effect, a dropper full of tincture under the tongue for breakfast delivers a subtle but long-lasting buzz that doesn't end in couch-lock. In a word to sum it up, I'd call it 'pleasant'. If I had that season over again, knowing what I know now, I'd leave Michka on the shelf. But that's just me.

White Rhino - One of then strongest and most stinky strains ive ever tried i'll never forget it, and fuck was i sad when i ran out and couldnt get it again, STRONG euphoria, body buzz that's a creeper . Maybe one day ill get to enjoy it again
Earthy, Piney, woody Indica that is best reserved for late evening/ bedtime.