• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Wrinkles underneath eyes

Glassynose818

Greenlighter
Hello everyone,I've been lurking on this sub and just got to making account to share my 2 cents and also ask some questions. My cousins friend relapsed for the 3rd time to Glass (methamphetamine). Let's name him "Mister". He was clean for a year and 4 months but has since started up again. It's been about 11 days he's been using it, daily, and told me the first one he picked up wasn't so good, but the 2nd one he got from an old friend was the bomb, and has since been using this better or normal glass through the *primary left nostril and secondary right for about 5 days now. He didn't sleep at all the first 2 days being up well past 36 hours he estimates and can't remember lol, but after that he has averaged to sleep at around 3-5 AM to about 11:30AM (lol @ how he wakes up at about the same time after the first 2 days. He didn't eat the first two days, but has since from old tricks has started to eat twice a day, breakfast then goes and hits 3 nonskimpy lines and then eats a dinner meal the size of someone who works and takes a lunch with them. And continues on racking up 1 every 2 and a half hours. He told this morning that he noticed some extra long wrinkles forming underneath his eyes, same spot the bags appear, and is curious to see is there any method to prevent Glass from continuing this aging effect. It starts a little after the inner eyelids meet and stretches to a half inch past but slightly lower of the outer eyelid, if you feel the temples on your skull with your index and middle finger and move straight down to eye level and move closer (proximal) about 0.5-1.5cm". He has alreadyet read in other forums on here about the bad effect it has on the skin itself as it is a foreign body. But just curious if you guys have any tips from experience. I can post an image once I figure out how to after this has been submitted. Thank you ?

Hydrate hydrate hydrate! Flush your system with good clean water. I would carry a bottle every where I went when I was on glass. Take a break and sleep. Skin changes do occur and most reverse once the drug is out of your system. Sweat it out in a sauna. Take good showers often to wash the toxins off that will come out of your pores. And cosmetically speaking hemorrhoid cream can smooth wrinkles. A dab will do ya just don't get it in your eyes.

Hey! Thanks for the response. Definitely, Infact he is a water only drinking type of guy to start with lol. I have been keeping myself extra hygienic to be honest. Im showering habitually(not like I wasn't before but extra I can say) and even more so brushing my teeth for 60 seconds at least, 3 times a day. He can do the best he can to prevent any hygiene issues...but that one smelly smell is masked(maybe) by either washing my hands 3 times or blowing up in cologne.

There are creams and lotions designed for this. Also, drinking water helps, and so does not using meth so frequently. Stay safe.