• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Wow... zopiclone miracle drug for me? (Anxiety/depression)

Orthanatos

Greenlighter
Ok guys i can?t believe I even mustered up the will to write a post here but the reason is, this wonderful drug I think is exactly what I need to feel like a normal fucking person....

Here?s a little bit about me first.. i?ve been a drug abuser on and off since about grade 10 and now i?m currently 19 years old. It hasn?t really been a crutch to me I find except for the part where it makes it hard to save money lol

But anyways I used to be prescribed zopiclone (imovane) for insomnia I had in the past but was quickly taken off of it as I became very addicted and finished the my only bottle super fast.

I finally managed to get my hands on a bottle of 100, nearly 2 years later which is why i?m writing this now.

I?ve been living for the past year or so depressed as fuck and anxiety ridden when I havn?t been doing dexedrine. I have been off of it for a month after doing Therapuetic doses on and off for a year. but every single day I don?t want to do anything anymore. Don?t want to see my friends, work, talk to people, even play video games like I used to enjoy.

But BOOM I pop even 3.25mg-7.5mg of zopiclone and all of the sudden I have absolutely zero anxiety and I feel like a normal person! I feel happy, i realize the problems in my head aren?t as fucking big as I make them and I enjoy life! This lasts even until the next day because as I am writing this I have no more zopiclone left, did 15mg last night and wake up feeling extremely refreshed, happy, motivated, etc...

I wanted to get another opinion on this... has anyone else experienced this? Is zopiclone just what I need? Am I just fucking crazy? I don?t want to be dependant on drugs but I just want to be a normal happy person again... right now I feel like this is how life should be and i?ve been going through a really hard time lately especially finding out my girlfriend cheated on me with my best friend...

Thanks in advance for reading this and sorry for the long post. Your time as well as any comments are greatly appreciated friends.

No you're not crazy because even though zopiclone is a hypnotic, it has anxiolytic effects help take the edge off. I've heard of people not using them exclusively for sleep. You just want to be careful that you don't go out driving or operating machinery when taking these.

Last edited: