• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Wow, my genius idea proved a success!

SomethingWitty123

Greenlighter
As a FUCKING IDIOT...I decided to dive in at the deep end with weed, with no experience whatsoever, and go for a dab! I bought extremely potent THC-99% cannabis to boot! I must've had way too much for a beginner because all I can feel is INTENSE SEARING IN THE BACK OF MY THROAT, COUGHING LIKE A MOFO etc, I genuinely felt like i was dying for a bit. I actually took it 5 mins though and once you get past the agony, I'm pretty high! Is dizziness, warm tingliness and nodding signs of being high? Im starting to feel pretty chill now actually...;)

With the popularity of concentrates ever growing, I can see this kind of thing becoming more common.

Back in my day, we started on dirt weed and we liked it.

Dabbing with the nail too hot is a common mistake beginners make. It takes practice to get the temperature right. Don't burn your lungs!

I'm going to dab on some competition cup shatter, at the right temperature to taste it of course and not burn my lungs! Maybe somewhere around 710 F!

Happy 420! :)

Low temp dabs with a carb cap are where it's at! They're not harsh at all, low temps vaporize the shatter instead of combusting it, tastes absolutely amazing, and it allows your nail to last much longer, free of oxidation.

Gonna dab some of this Super Silver Haze shatter for our European BL'ers cuz it's just past 4:20 there and I know they fuck with the Hazes.

Happy 420! :D