• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Wow, it's good to be back.

nomy

Bluelighter
I'm not sure how the hell I made it through, but it's bloody good to be back. I tried a few times but lost my password - and the password to my recovery email! But a little stirring of a few abused neurons gave me a flash of memory and amazingly it worked.

Now I have the harrowing job of searching the shrine to discover those old connects of mine less fortunate. But to offset this, perhaps some new connects going forward.

I'm sure things have changed, but not the spirit - I hope. Seriously happy this haven is still here helping others along the way...

I'm not sure how the hell I made it through, but it's bloody good to be back. I tried a few times but lost my password - and the password to my recovery email! But a little stirring of a few abused neurons gave me a flash of memory and amazingly it worked.

Now I have the harrowing job of searching the shrine to discover those old connects of mine less fortunate. But to offset this, perhaps some new connects going forward.

I'm sure things have changed, but not the spirit - I hope. Seriously happy this haven is still here helping others along the way...

Hey dude, welcome back! 😁

That's a hard trip through the Shrine, my man... we've lost many, many good ones over the years.

Not too long back from a years long break myself, pretty sure prison is the only thing kept me from the Shrine. Glad you made it. ❤️

BL is definitely still BL, but  actually a harm reduction site now, better, I'd call it. 😉

See ya around.

🫠✌️