• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Wouldn't YOU want to Mess Around with your Partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikumiku

Ex-Bluelighter
If you and your partner lived a part, and you asked your partner, can I come over, spend the night for a few days, and let us fool around all those days and nights, wouldn't you be YES LET'S DO IT! Be excited about it, not feeling uncomfortable about it?

Yeah. Unless I had something important going on (work project, school project).

But everybodies different. And every relationship is different. I'm assuming your partner was uncomfortable when you suggested it? You gotta talk to them about it

I would be all in for it, but Yes...everybody is different and some people need their space and time on their own.
And you should respect that if you don't want to lose your Partner.

You are way too much. Judging by your numerous posts I wouldn't want you to come either. You seem like a ton of maintenance and the type of chick who says "but what are you thinking right now." after working all week who needs that! Lighten up and try to stop being so annoying.

I'm not being annoying. I try my best to treat this guy right and I keep screwing up, because I yell and scream at him and that has him refuse to see me or do anything with me because of the way I am. I try to treat him better so he can come over more often, but then he has things in his life that needs attending too. So then we have to wait, and then other stuff gets in the way.

It would annoy me if a girl yells and screams at me.

And like i said, some people want to be on their own sometimes.
Even if he doesnt have stuff to do...leave him his space.

If you and your partner lived a part, and you asked your partner, can I come over, spend the night for a few days, and let us fool around all those days and nights, wouldn't you be YES LET'S DO IT! Be excited about it, not feeling uncomfortable about it?
what is the real question?

alasdair

I suggest that you forget about trying to work on your issues and just keep making a bunch of pointless threads on the internet.

you need to take a giant step back. you are obsessed with this person right now and just trying to make the situation go in a direction which will make you feel less anxiety.
i've been in similar emotional places where you just get stuck on someone, but its not healthy and the other person never ever feels good about being the object which you hyper focus on in order to regain security in your life.

take some steps back, talk to friends, talk to family, acknowledge this is probably not what a healthy sane person would do in a relationship and stop trying to control it.
try an d go a few days without initiating contact. get busy with your own life.

good luck!

But thats the thing, my life isn't busy. I don't go to school, I don't work, all I have his him, him and I are the one's to do things together and hang out. I don't have any friends to hang out with. All I do is spend time at home, watching TV, being online all day and night, every single day. I have applied and tried to get a job and find work but have had no such luck. I am focusing on him so we can be happy and get this relationship to work out.

All I do is spend time at home, watching TV, being online all day and night, every single day.

Wow, I couldn't have guessed that one.

In any case, if you aren't trolling, then just listen to the advice people are giving you. Grow up, take a step back and relax. I imagine the guy is like 30, in which case I understand why he is reluctant to do anything with you; I wouldn't. Nobody likes an overly obsessed egoistic partner. You know, get a life.

man if my missues was sexy and hot and said come on over i would set a world record on humping. but thats just me

I'm not being annoying.

other people may find your behaviours and attitude quite annoying. each person has a different perception

how many endless threads have you started?

too many

which makes me think you text this guy non stop and need reassurance constantly, which will put people off.

what is the real question?

alasdair

"why doesn't he like me right this minute!"

i feel she needs to chill out and find something else to do like having a life outside your partner so that when you want to see them they miss you rather than feel over staurated

Status
Not open for further replies.