• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Wouldn't they talk to you all day and night if they really liked you?

nataly66687

Ex-Bluelighter
As the title says, if a guy really likes you, wouldn't they talk to you, everyday all day and night, really showing interest, and enjoying being able to talk to you? Not just talk to you once a day, and then skip a day or two ans then talk to you again, when showing interest? In my previous dating experiences, I would always have guys, talk to me everyday, all day and night when they were interested in me. But what do you think?

All day and all night? Comes across as desperate and annoying as fuck IMO - needing to constantly text would be a dealbreaker for me.

Some people have lives and aren't obsessed with texting people they hardly know. You don't need to text someone 24/7 to show that you're interested, and a day or two break between messages while dating is normal and healthy.

Total deal breaker. I just got rid of one that txted "rise and shine. Good am gorgeous." Everyday at 6:01am. My alarm goes off at 6. Annoying. I can't stand when people feel the need to txt their every move and thought all day long. I work and have 3 kids 50% of my time that are really into sports. Its annoying when I am rushing around to get every one out the door with lunches to camp and me to work or rushing to get home, them fed, then off to football practice. The last thing I need is to have my phone go off with someone's every move or thought! I don't give a shit that you are eating french fries or are bored. I am busy! Leave me alone unless you got something significant to say! Clingers are the worst

Total deal breaker. I just got rid of one that txted "rise and shine. Good am gorgeous." Everyday at 6:01am. My alarm goes off at 6. Annoying. I can't stand when people feel the need to txt their every move and thought all day long. I work and have 3 kids 50% of my time that are really into sports. Its annoying when I am rushing around to get every one out the door with lunches to camp and me to work or rushing to get home, them fed, then off to football practice. The last thing I need is to have my phone go off with someone's every move or thought! I don't give a shit that you are eating french fries or are bored. I am busy! Leave me alone unless you got something significant to say! Clingers are the worst

that sounds really annoying and sad whoever texts you like that is a joke

when I text with a girl I like, I reply very inconsistently on purpose to mess with her and keep her interested

Sounds like pick up artistry bullshit. I wouldn't date either of you, pick up artistry to any degree however small is an instant deal breaker to me. I hate fake people.

I wouldn't like constant texting either. All day and night? Once we're together and both in love with each other,I'd want to spend as much time as I could with them. Now I understand some people need space no matter how much they love the other person, that's perfectly fine, but I'm not one of those people, I'm happy to be with a person who for the most part isn't like that and is on board with both of us spending all our free time with each other,even if we aren't always actually doing stuff together. But that still wouldn't involve constant texting. It involves spending as much time actually together with each other. If one of us is out and busy, there's no reason for us to text each other our every trivial act. I just look forward to coming home and being back together again.

To me, we are two parts of a whole, I'm happy that my relationship is at a stage where us being together feels the same as not being with other people. I'm as comfortable being with him as I am being totally by myself. It doesn't feel like it feels when you're with even a good friend. It feels like a complete lack of boundaries, but in a good way. In the same way as you don't have boundaries in relation to yourself, to your own body, he feels like an extension of that. Neither of us need to ask or feel they have consent to get close to the other. Because he feels like an extension of me and me of him. Two half's of a whole. To me that's what marriage is ultimately about.

Sorry to stray a little off topic, my point is, while I would not like to be texted day and night by someone I've only recently started a relationship with, that doesn't mean that amount of interaction is bad, just that form of interaction at that stage of the relationship can be bad.

Sometimes I think this is relative though. If I didn't like someone, this would annoy me. If I really liked him, I would think it's cute. The OP's thing with all day and night is unrealistic, but I've known people who text every day even if it's just for 10 minutes to say hi. My sister and her (then) bf (became her husband) used to text with him every day but maybe it had more to do because it was a long distance relationship for the first few months.

Yeah so you see, there are some people that are fine with this set up and then some who are not fine with it.

I think it depends on the guy and girl. Like, I love talking, I do, I can say up for hours, talking. I dated one guy who was like that, we would go to sleep together and have the best conversations.... but it wasn't love. Lol. Boredness I think?

Then my current dude, been together for five years, and we hardly talk on the phone, lmao. He's not really a phone type of person. Like, he can only be on the phone, 10 mins, tops. So I don't think it has to do with love or chemistry or any of that. Some people are phone people and some people aren't. :shrug:

Not necessarily no.

I agree with both of these posts.

If someone who I just met who I'm interested in, who I'm dating, or in a relationship with started talking or texting to me all day and all night I would cut off communication with them as this is not a good sign at all.

If it's really a major issue or they have a real or actual need to talk to me they can call me and depending on what I'm doing I may talk to them; but if they constantly call or text that's annoying and a major red flag.