• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Would you trust these people?

Some nice footage of amphetamine labs found in Europe.

A word to the wise - why ALL look this dubious.
Either they are in a remote site or all the air exits the building via CAV )or or other large) activated carbon filters.

And don't think MDMA labs are better. As for fentanyl labs - they ae WO|RSE.
THATS WHAT clandestine LABS LOOK LIKE? fuck im getting sober, no wonder there products haves such impurities, look at where there cooking

This is why there should be less discrimination towards altruistic chemists running clean labs and making pure products versus people who don't care about their product. I am reminded of Steve Preisler's case for methamphetamine manufacture where he was demonized for making a 99% pure product. If the alternative is all the adulterated impure garbage that is all too common then people like Steve Preisler and William Leonard Packard should be looked at as heroes.

Would be thrilled, nonethless, to see photos of a clandestine lab doing large scale amphetamine extractions from urine.

This is why there should be less discrimination towards altruistic chemists running clean labs and making pure products versus people who don't care about their product. I am reminded of Steve Preisler's case for methamphetamine manufacture where he was demonized for making a 99% pure product. If the alternative is all the adulterated impure garbage that is all too common then people like Steve Preisler and William Leonard Packard should be looked at as heroes.

Would be thrilled, nonethless, to see photos of a clandestine lab doing large scale amphetamine extractions from urine.
Urea lol but same thing

Yeah - so you would have spotted the risks of ANY of those compounds? I will answer - NO. You wouldn't. Most took stage 4 (pharmacovigilance) to spot and you have access to so many files?

SO please don't act the big guy - NONE of us will know.

Unless arrogance is simply your way or crushing that you don't lile?
jezuzz...chill brah.

jezuzz...chill brah.
the guy most be a whinny little baby that he cries whenever someone says something that he disagrees with, you know the type that thinks he's smarter then everyone and he's some super chemist tat takes shit on forums and when he can runs out of drugs you can iterallyy see how he typed and his responses. He seems to get pissy and angry toward the END OF THE MONTH, I wonder why that is? he has mentioned he a pain addict or a oxycodone junky before, thats probably why the junkie @Fertile starts getting all crazy at the end if the month becuase of how much of a JUNKIE @Fertile really is. He is so self absorbed that he mad a forum about how her can just wrote OXY with no physical withdrawals=.... man the ego on this guy is incredible, no wonder he is jobless and says he get freelance work, he's probably a H or pill dealer and dos the rush himself and talk a bunch of shit on a forum causer he's got nothing better to do as a junkie

Yo cut out the drama, this isnt the lounge.