Social Would you rather?

25bEFHm.png

Alright mal and kiely............It's slammin' Sunday and my peeps that I love asked me for a Would you rather so here goes. So.........Would you rather:

Not have me post for a week ( or longer ) or swim naked with hungry sharks?

Eat a cup of solidified bacon grease or a cup of horseradish?

Sleep in a jail cell for a week and know you're locked up or sleep on the street knowing you're free? Either one and you go back to your real life after the week is up.

Have severe acne on your face or severe acne on your butt?

Participate in " run with the bulls in Spain" or ride a wild one in a rodeo?

Not my finest on short notice but mal made me do it. Me: not post here as i don't want to get eaten by sharks, bacon grease, jail ( it would suck but it would be warmer) face ( couldnt sit down if my butt was broke out ) and run away from them in Spain ( i can run fast ).

Happy Sunday my BL peeps. :group hug:

Sleep in a jail cell for a week and know you're locked up or sleep on the street knowing you're free? Either one and you go back to your real life after the week is up.

skinny dip with sharks you just gotta get really fucked up beforehand so they don't sense any fear. A week with no NR posts is too bleak of a future to even contemplate.

bacon grease that much might make you sick but it would taste pretty good going down. Nice way to lube up your throat too 😉 that tip is on the house no charge

Sleep on the street I'm too soft for jail. If I'm ever homeless again I'm moving to San Francisco. They live like kings there I hear.

Severe acne on face I can put a bag over my head and still get laid but theres no fixing a gross infected looking bum

run with the bulls in spain more bodies around equals more targets and less chance of me getting speared

Alright mal and kiely............It's slammin' Sunday and my peeps that I love asked me for a Would you rather so here goes. So.........Would you rather:

Not my finest on short notice but mal made me do it. Me: not post here as i don't want to get eaten by sharks, bacon grease, jail ( it would suck but it would be warmer) face ( couldnt sit down if my butt was broke out ) and run away from them in Spain ( i can run fast ).

Happy Sunday my BL peeps. :group hug:
66S9g68.png

A selfie
With a tree
Before
I
Destroy it
A few years ago I knew some people who loved Xmas but also had a couple of mischievous cats. They lived in an old house with really high ceilings. Somehow they figured out how to hang their Xmas tree (upside down!) from the ceiling-- out of reach of felines. It was bizarre, it was beautiful, and it worked!

Not have me post for a week ( or longer ) or swim naked with hungry sharks? Not have you post here, as long as you're still alright

Eat a cup of solidified bacon grease or a cup of horseradish? Horseradish (yuck)

Sleep in a jail cell for a week and know you're locked up or sleep on the street knowing you're free? Either one and you go back to your real life after the week is up. The street. I've slept in a jail cell in solitary confinement for a week and I have to say it's one of the most miserable things.

Have severe acne on your face or severe acne on your butt? Butt, I guess. Either way I'ma warsh it more or get some acne cream.

Participate in " run with the bulls in Spain" or ride a wild one in a rodeo? Run with the bulls. Ya boy wylin like that.

sorry but id go with not post cuz swimming naked with hungry sharks sounds life threatening.

horseradish. They are ok. solidified bacon grease = physical diabetes to me.

On the street. FREEEEEEEDOOOOOM.

face. the butt ones hurt a lot. I never had it but I have close friends who had it and they couldn't sit at all.

rodeo. I was in my college's equestrian club and it was fun to be with horses : D