• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Would you know if your nose was damaged from coke use?

AScannerBrightly

Greenlighter
If someone used about 100mg nearly every day for about 3 months, got clean, and then relapsed hard and used about 1g on a binge night, would they have done enough coke to sustain damage to the nose and sinuses?

Let's also say they have no noticeable symptoms since the coke use either, they are just an anxious person and find themselves obsessing over their past drug use from time to time 😉

If someone used about 100mg nearly every day for about 3 months, got clean, and then relapsed hard and used about 1g on a binge night, would they have done enough coke to sustain damage to the nose and sinuses?

Let's also say they have no noticeable symptoms since the coke use either, they are just an anxious person and find themselves obsessing over their past drug use from time to time 😉
I doubt you have damage to your nose. Generally that's not very heavy use. I guess you could do some damage but if your not experiencing any symptoms or haven't been blowing out chunks of cartilage then your probably just being paranoid from anxiety.

I doubt you have damage to your nose. Generally that's not very heavy use. I guess you could do some damage but if your not experiencing any symptoms or haven't been blowing out chunks of cartilage then your probably just being paranoid from anxiety.
Wow, do people really blow out chunks of cartilage like that? That's insane.

Yes, it's inevitable with long term heavy use.

It's not that uncommon for people to lose so much cartilage that their nostrils essentially become just 1 hole. The cartilage in the middle is just gone. It seriously fucks your shit up.

Examples:

KH-COMPOSITE-COKE-NOSE-v2.jpg

I snorted crank in the states for 7 years i nonly suffered minor damage now after 32 years my favorite nostril given up the other nostril feels like have a wank with your left hand .

It takes heavy use to fuck nose up dont worry to much about it

Yes..... I admit that on my first trip to Colombia I blew out a chunk of cartalidge at least the size of a penny. Strangely enough I stuck my fingers up there and there was no hole to be found but if you were doing damage I'm sure you'de be blowing out chunks or at least large amounts of bloody loogies.

Yeh, it's not a good look and I'm sure pharmaceutical cocaine wouldn't do that.

But when your gear is cooked up in a jungle using gasoline and god knows what else, you're at the mercy of prohibition...

But when your gear is cooked up in a jungle using gasoline and god knows what else, you're at the mercy of prohibition...
Reminds me of this South American drug lord who took over a diamond mining operation. Threw some pure cocaine on his boss desk, which happened to be covered in microscopic diamond dust. Snorted some lines and very quickly died from snorting the diamond dust. Causes your lungs to hemorrhage like snorting glass dust (but actually worse than glass diamond dust is).

It's usually the impurities which harm you first, before the drug. Not always, though, obviously. That's the real immediate harm in street drugs.

Now things like fentanyl make this problem extremely more prominent.

Last edited: