• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Would you date an upperclass chick?

Shit man do they have a "lifestyle". Mummy does this pony suit me sort of thing? We all put up barriers when we meet people who behave differently, I think it's important to be yourself, but if a shitload of lifestyle comes your way, hey why not enjoy it?

Movies are made about this same topic all the time. Let's face it, a lot of people are drivin by what others think. I've seen a ton of rich people that had zero class too.

I would say to worry a lot less about how much money they have and more about who they are.

I met this french woman on my travels and yea pretty amazing like looks wise and bit up for the crack and well educated with a tndency of exploring the wild side in regards to drug taking. When she told me her life story fuck there was no way we would be compatible like I was a complete peasant in regards to her very bourgeoise cosmopolitan liberal background. The attraction was based om her liking my accent and we had good time together in Australia but she seemed to me oblivious and ignorant of the harsh realities of life as she had everything granted to her throughout her life. I personally have no problem per say with upper class women but I just think my peasant life and upbringing and harsh reality well never compute in their minds thus being from the get go alienated and have a complete different outlook on life.

Mind you I think also she thought like many others that I was bourgeoise and from a high affluent family. How fucking wrong she was.