• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Would snorting .5 g of china white kill me?

AdDICKthead

Greenlighter
i have never tried it abd dont have the knowledge or equipment to inject. is snorting .5g safe? it doesnt sound like much to me as i can do a gram of coke and party like charlie sheen..cheers

First of all, welcome to Bluelight :)

Cocaine and heroin belong to different types of drugs and cocaine has a higher therapeutic index than heroin (meaning that it's harder to overdose on cocaine than on heroin).
For someone who has no experience with heroin 5 mg might be enough, so 500 mg is overkill and even if it's extremely cut may result in respiratory depression.
Another thing to keep in mind is that these days heroin is often cut with fentanyl, so the best thing would be to use a test kit to check if it's cut with fentanyl (fentanyl can build hot spots so your best bet would be to dissolve the heroin in water and then use the test kit) and have someone around who's sober and can call an ambulance in the worst case and maybe have some naloxone (while this'll get you out of an OD it might not work if it's a fentanyl OD and the naloxone might wear of before the opioid so an ambulance should still be called)

The ability to party like Charlie Sheen?

Did you want applause for that?

giphy.gif

First of all, welcome to Bluelight :)

Cocaine and heroin belong to different types of drugs and cocaine has a higher therapeutic index than heroin (meaning that it's harder to overdose on cocaine than on heroin).
For someone who has no experience with heroin 5 mg might be enough, so 500 mg is overkill and even if it's extremely cut may result in respiratory depression.
Another thing to keep in mind is that these days heroin is often cut with fentanyl, so the best thing would be to use a test kit to check if it's cut with fentanyl (fentanyl can build hot spots so your best bet would be to dissolve the heroin in water and then use the test kit) and have someone around who's sober and can call an ambulance in the worst case and maybe have some naloxone (while this'll get you out of an OD it might not work if it's a fentanyl OD and the naloxone might wear of before the opioid so an ambulance should still be called)
High school friend of my sister was left dead on a hotel balcony after OD'ing b/c no one wanted to get in trouble.