• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Would others notice if I was on benzos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowstryker

Bluelighter
Would it be noticible to others if I was on a small dose of benzos? I haven't had any benzos since I got out of rehab, which was 3-4 months ago I think. I just got a ton of Etizolam, but my girlfriend dislike that I do drugs and doesn't want me doing anything other than drinking/smoking/maybe some psychedelics. If I took a small dose of Etizolam, say .25mg, do you think it'd be noticible? I'm assuming after 4 months I probably have little to no tolerance anymore.

The big problem with benzos is that you can be completely fucked up and EVERYONE knows it except you....

That's been my experience anyway and is one of the reasons why benzos are so insidious....

Its like "yeah I'm fine to drive or go to work" and next thing you know your sacked and in the back of a cop car :)

Would it be noticible to others if I was on a small dose of benzos? I haven't had any benzos since I got out of rehab, which was 3-4 months ago I think. I just got a ton of Etizolam, but my girlfriend dislike that I do drugs and doesn't want me doing anything other than drinking/smoking/maybe some psychedelics. If I took a small dose of Etizolam, say .25mg, do you think it'd be noticible? I'm assuming after 4 months I probably have little to no tolerance anymore.

If you have a good relationship with your gf, why risk getting in fights with her over it?

As for can people tell you're high? Yes they can.....once took 2mgs Xanax & 10mgs Valium & went to a friends house & his wife stated that I looked high as a kite, never did that again. Benzos IMO should only be taken for real anxety, & not partying, but that's jmo.

I went for a long time using Benzos (on top of opiates) thinking no one knew, the world knew apparantly. At a therapeutic level for real anxiety maybe not but using it to get high, you'll probably get found out. Plus if you're just out of rehab is it a good idea to start playing with fire again? There are obviously reasons you needed to give up drugs, you're playing with fire starting again.ij terms of addiction and risking your relationship. If I have my hands on something there is no chance im not going to take it, but seeing as you haven't yet, I would seriously be thinking about ditching the pills before you jeopardise your relationship and possibly more. Openness and honesty should be the basis of any relationship too, Unfortunately with drugs it's too often not the csse.

The big problem with benzos is that you can be completely fucked up and EVERYONE knows it except you....

That's been my experience anyway and is one of the reasons why benzos are so insidious....

Its like "yeah I'm fine to drive or go to work" and next thing you know your sacked and in the back of a cop car :)

This has always been my experience with benzos, ESPECIALLY etizolam. People have always noticed something was off when I was on etizolam and when other people have done etizolam around me, it's always been very noticeable to me. All benzos can/probably will have that effect to varying degrees, but with etizolam I always thought I was acting completely sober, whereas on xanax I know I'm a little out of it.

.25mg is a low dose but if you want to test it out, do it around someone sober who will honestly tell you if you look like you're on a benzo. But with your gf, I think honesty is ultimately the best policy. Are you using etizolam for anxiety? If so, I'd try to explain that to her if you haven't already and let her know that the doses you're using are very low and therapeutic. Most people are pretty understanding about using drugs therapeutically, you obviously know your gf better than I do, but maybe she only has a problem with you using benzos recreationally/abusing them.

When phenazepam and flubromazelam were available in powdered form for a few £s per gram over here in the UK you should have read some of the utter trainwreck stories over in EADD (especially with F-lam since it's active in mcg amounts)

This isn't an OD topic, there's been a lot of this lately, I'm tired of moving threads to BDD all day, please try to make an effort to read the OD posting standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.