• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Would like help with identifying substance being sold as heroin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uden

Bluelighter
I'm not sure if I am posting this in the correct forum, but I have seen a substance being sold as heroin, that is almost white, but has a very subtle pinkish color, (barely noticeable tint) and when a bright enough light is shone upon it, you can see tiny scintillating crystal formations. This may not be very descriptive, if any other information is needed please ask. I would like help if possible in identifying if this is fentanyl, or an actual heroin compound I've never seen before. It definitely acts like an opiate of some kind.

Please and thank you.

Also, I'm not entirely sure if posting pictures is allowed, or a good idea. But I can if needed and allowed.

We can't tell you what substances are, say someone tells you it's heroin, you take it and OD, you need to test it for fent but it could be anything so many opioid RCs about now

We can't tell you what substances are, say someone tells you it's heroin, you take it and OD, you need to test it for fent but it could be anything so many opioid RCs about now
Well... you can't even take a few guesses, with the understanding that I'm not looking for someone to tell me unequivocally what it is? Seems like maybe with a disclaimer, and people with enough experience on hand, that might aid in harm prevention. I definitely understand what you're saying, and I get the motivation behind it. But I'm not um... naïve enough to think that the things said on here in regards to what I'm asking are said with any kind of guarantee. Also, I've already consumed it before. I had just wanted a little more information on it, and it comes from a friend of a friend who I am not acquainted with so I cannot ask directly. Failing getting any kind of inforamtion from BL, I may however be able to persuade said friend to inquire within.

Alright I will assume that's a no bueno. I'm also assuming this post has been shadow blocked or something? Since it's not showing up in my notifications anymore... nor on the forums lists... or any other place as far as I can tell, and the only way I seem to be able to find it is with the back button? Or maybe I'm just glitched? Or... something? I'm confused.

Or not... ? now it just showed up on recent posts list... I think reality is glitching.

Alright I will assume that's a no bueno. I'm also assuming this post has been shadow blocked or something? Since it's not showing up in my notifications anymore... nor on the forums lists... or any other place as far as I can tell, and the only way I seem to be able to find it is with the back button? Or maybe I'm just glitched? Or... something? I'm confused.
You could've unwatched the thread, that's the only way that we happen.

But as the other poster said, we don't do identification threads because it's impossible to tell you what it is over the internet. I suggest you test your drugs if you are concerned about the quality or identity of the product.

I'm going to close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.