• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Would it be safe to use emptied presc. Capsule for getting crystal on domestic flight

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyHigh777

Greenlighter
If a gram of crystal were to be hiddin within the emptied capsuls of a prescription that is in the prescription bottle also The crystal filled capsules would be mingling with the unemptied prescription capsules. Then having the bottle in a backpack with clothes, travel items ect.
If this scenario were to happen would sniffer dogs find it? If so would they take apart the capsuls ? Does the bag scanners detect crystals ?
I know this topic has been talked about before but the idea of using capsuls wasn't covered, also I wasnt able to find any other solutions here in regards to getting it onto a domestic flight. Other than the solution of not taking it onto a flight.

I don't truly know but I will offer my opinion/guess. Dogs have some bad ass sniffers. I think IF they brought the dogs around you would most likely get busted. If you do decide to go through with this keep us updated! At the very least shoot me a pm and let me know how it goes.

That being said, DONT DO IT! It's not worth losing your freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.